5/25/2016 - Espionage, More VIP Stuff, Re-branding

Alex

I like the changes, but is rebranding yourself necessary? Im pretty sure we dont care what your owf and in-game persona is.

• Upvote 4

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

#Givebackoursheepy

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

It's not about you guys, who I'm sure will still call me Sheepy anyway, but people often ask me about the game, if I have a nation, etc. and this will make it easier for me to explain. Especially to journalists and business people who are making a first impression of me.

EDIT: This is also my 7,000th post. That's pretty neat.

Did you change the embargo objective and "thank you for creating a nation" message, or did those not mention Sheepy or Baatopia anyway?

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

• Administrators

Did you change the embargo objective and "thank you for creating a nation" message, or did those not mention Sheepy or Baatopia anyway?

I did, yes.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

NOOOOOO

They took Sheepy from us.

It's over guys, pack your things.

Also finally custom cities. Also gifs work on custom images. Woooh.

• Upvote 4

It's not about you guys, who I'm sure will still call me Sheepy anyway, but people often ask me about the game, if I have a nation, etc. and this will make it easier for me to explain. Especially to journalists and business people who are making a first impression of me.

EDIT: This is also my 7,000th post. That's pretty neat.

Wut you have journalists and stuff? Or are you just preparing for the future when the game becomes more popular

This is very small

This is honsetly a little pathetic:

You successfully detonated an explosive in [Censored], terrorizing civillians and destroying 3.32 infrastructure. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $28,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed.

3.32 Infra. I spen $28k and my once per day spy op to destroy 3.32 infra.

This is very small

I like this update. Adding additional professional branding is a good idea in all reality to outside viewers and a more mature clientele if you wish to expand your company.

"Hello investor, my name is Sheepy"

>Investor

ice_cube_wtf.gif

Nevertheless, I like the other changes too. :)

• Upvote 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

• Jax locked this topic