A Tale of How a 56 Day Old Nation Got Nuked

Fraggle

All I see is a GPA government member ordering spy attacks against a rogue nation.

Didn't the last war against GPA start because Grillick ordered a spy attack over the "rogue" nation of Princess Bubblegum?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

All I see is a GPA government member ordering spy attacks against a rogue nation.

Didn't the last war against GPA start because Grillick ordered a spy attack over the "rogue" nation of Princess Bubblegum?

Yes. Not only that but GPA can't even keep it's own plan together.

05/22/2016 11:43 PM

FireChiefFisto Fraggle of Fraggle Rock declared war upon King Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton. Fraggle's justification for the war was, "Spy On Me? Nuke On You".

05/22/2016 11:56 pm

King Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. King Justin076's forces lost 0 aircraft, while FireChiefFisto Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 13.36 infrastructure in the city of Thanks Kemal.

05/23/2016 04:01 am

King Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. King Justin076's forces lost 0 ships, while FireChiefFisto Fraggle's defenders lost 0 ships. The attack destroyed 2.39 infrastructure in the city of Wembly Crossroads.

05/23/2016 01:09 pm

King Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by FireChiefFisto Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. King Justin076's forces lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks, while FireChiefFisto Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 10.37 infrastructure in the city of Oak Ridge and 0 improvements. King Justin076 stole $200,878.50 in the attack.

05/23/2016 01:28 pm

This conflict continues to rage on, with no end in sight.

Nukes are a falling. Get your plans together or don't bother to message me and plead a case.

Edited by Fraggle

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Kingdom of Cape Breton led by Justin076. The attack destroyed 1,310.00 infrastructure in the city of Sydney Mines, and killed approximately 130,830 people, you monster! You also destroyed a stadium and a stadium.

I bestow the title of youngest nation to have a nuclear weapon dropped on it to this guy. Don't think I won't be seeking a younger nation to take over the crown later on.

• Upvote 5

Damn, that's savage.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I've held up my end of the deal and released the GPA hostages. The little nation that could just realized that you can't attack cities without infra...meaning he will be sitting around waiting for a second nuke to land on his head. I hope this isn't a "big deal".

Edited by Fraggle

That's an awful a lot of cash you have on hand...

Next time you should blackout your resource bar..

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

It could just be inspect element. I doubt he could get that much just in food.

70k isn't a large amount of food for a nation his size. 

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

That's an awful a lot of cash you have on hand...

Next time you should blackout your resource bar..

It would be a shame if something were to... happen to it. 

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

• Wiki Mod

I'd like this but apparently there's a maximum daily limit

Liked on your behalf.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

No, I'm talking about money.

It would be a shame if something were to happen to it..

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Here's hoping for a continued peaceful resolution.  Have a great night!

I was looking forward to it as well. If you see the timelines of the wars, I was only offered peace from GPA by one nation. One other GPA nation didnt do anything until I offered peace. And the third kept attacking me, so he got nuked. Only after he was nuked and I released my GPA hostages did I receive a tough guy message from GPA.

As stated in our message we considered any further hostilities from you at the time of our initial correspondence as an attack on the GPA. While our members were ordered to accept offers of peace from you at that time, we informed you that they would still be defending themselves until you offered peace. You had the opportunity to reach peace then but chose to wait so you could fire off your nuke, thereby committing further hostilities. As stated before we now recognize your continued war on our nation as an attack on the GPA itself and will respond accordingly. We are open to discussing terms for a resolution to this situation.

Kind Regards,

Her Royal Highness Princess Lirisa of Tne Principality of Sortana in capacity as DIrector of foregin affaris for the Green Protection Agency

===========================================================================================

So here it is GPA..you screwed this up. Come after me if you want, it will be more nukes to your members. If dopey that spied on me attacks me again during this war, I will hit another member. Punish the offender, not the whole alliance. If GPA can not do this, I will.

Nation/Leader Date Created Alliance Color Continent Score
91) Zonathia 
Wiznoo 04/18/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green South America Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 394.50
92) Republic Of Ontario 
Turner 03/17/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green North America Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 390.05
93) DeutschReich 
Angela Merkel 03/05/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green Europe Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 366.50
94) Kyro 
Lannan13 Active 4 minutes ago 04/27/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green North America Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 366.25
95) Cymru Newydd 
Ryag 01/30/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green Europe Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 355.48
96) Ponadira 
Tiberius 03/05/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green Africa Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 323.38
97) Japan 
Shinzo Abe 04/29/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green Asia Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 306.95
98) Eprain 
Chan Shang 04/15/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green Asia Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 299.25
99) Greater Germany 
Oliver Baird 04/24/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green Europe Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 294.00
100) FarAway 
Jahmolxe 04/22/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green North America Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 293.00
101) Valtasia 
Monsoon 11/13/2015 â—† Green Protection Agency green South America Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 283.65
102) Occoron 
Juan Fernandez 04/27/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green South America Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 278.00
103) New Antioch 
Caleb Hunter 04/28/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green Europe Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 262.20
104) Anorexistia 
FrancesCocaine 04/21/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green North America Available War Slots Within Your Spy Range 253.50
105) New Ottomans 
New Osman I 04/09/2016 â—† Green Protection Agency green Europe Available War Slots 211.00

Here's a great list of nations I won't mind nuking. Fix your alliance GPA.
Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 2

Man, as soon as I left, the FA department went to shambles... at least I don't have to deal with this.

If I were there it would've stopped after Justin was accordingly kicked out of the GPA... assuming the spy ops were not an inside job! 

:^O

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 4

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Man, as soon as I left, the FA department went to shambles... at least I don't have to deal with this.

If I were there it would've stopped after Justin was accordingly kicked out of the GPA... assuming the spy ops were not an inside job! 

:^O

TIL GPA has a foreign affairs department.

TIL GPA has no foreign affairs department.

• Upvote 5

TIL GPA has a foreign affairs department.

TIL GPA has no foreign affairs department.

It was a hard life, literally taking shit from everyone. Even though it's satire it got pretty insane the salt people throw our way.

EDIT: It was aight

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

It was a hard life, literally taking shit from everyone. Even though it's satire it got pretty insane the salt people throw our way.

EDIT: It was aight

Really? Its a game.  Nothing real is lost and everything is swiftly rebuilt.  I've never really gotten the whole, "He shot me with a fake gun" I must kill his entire village in these games.  Its all pixels to me.  I have to admit, I'd like to know what its like to fire a nuke eventually.  At a totally deserving party, that provoked me first, of course.

Edited by CzarOptima

Really? Its a game.  Nothing real is lost and everything is swiftly rebuilt.  I've never really gotten the whole, "He shot me with a fake gun" I must kill his entire village in these games.  Its all pixels to me.  I have to admit, I'd like to know what its like to fire a nuke eventually.  At a totally deserving party, that provoked me first, of course

valid cb

• Upvote 1