The Enclave: Courage Today, Victory Tomorrow!

Church

Hello everyone, This is President Church Gourley. I am the President of the Enclave. An alliance dedicated to it's members and their growth. Founded on the principles of Hard Work, Honesty, Liberty. The Enclave is more then a alliance though, we are a formal group of people who are dedicated to eachother, who are dedicated to Democracy. Yes, The Enclave is a Pure Democracy starting with the Elections for a President and a Senate. Want to Participate in Government or have at least a real opportunity to, then Apply Today. We have Freedom, Liberty, Democracy.  We are an alliance based off the Post-Apocalyptic US Government from the Hit-Game series, Fallout. So Apply Today!

Courage Today, Victory Tomorrow!  

Signed,

President Church Gourley

Founder of the Enclave

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Is that BoS alliance still around? If so, I'd like to see a faction war. ^_^

o/ The Enclave

Unfortunately they aren't in the top 100 alliances so I stopped looking and presumed they don't exist anymore

Gary Johnson 2016

Unfortunately they aren't in the top 100 alliances so I stopped looking and presumed they don't exist anymore

That would be awesome though, to be honest I hate the BoS....... God Bless the Enclave, God Bless America

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer