Historians are thrilled at the new findings, this might allow them to effectively rewrite history

Valakias

K01a15M.jpgwNwzarr.jpg

Three days ago, Syndicate expeditions in the northern territories of Orbis, reported very unusual findings, calling for experts to be dispatched in the area for further investigations.

Remains of ancient villages and cities conducted our team of scientists along a discovery trail, that led to find what seemed to be communities of humans still living in the viking age.

Intrigued by the possibilities and research opportunities, the Corporation Scientific division has received improved budget for the next semester, to fund extended interaction with these peoples.

“The opportunities for discovery, are endless, and too precious to ignore†commented one of the scientists - “Vikings are still largely a mystery for us, spending time with these peoples will improve our understanding of how our ancestors lived and developed into the warriors societies we all know and love todayâ€.

In order to reduce external interferences to a minimum to this new found Kingdom, the Syndicate has contracted numerous actors from the “Vikings†TV show to act as community liaisons, to sign trade deals and investigate further economic opportunities.

Due to the mostly scientific importance of this endeavor, Syndicate security forces may be spotted in the area patrolling the borders and coastal regions of Valkyrie.

Dollars and Battle Axes

Article I - Clans

The clans that enter  this blood pact are Valkyrie and the Syndicate.

Article II - Non-Aggression

The clans will not engage in raids, pillaging and warfare between each other. The High Kings agree not to make plans to overthrow each other either.

Article III - Knowledge is a gift from the gods

Both Clans have been blessed with seers capable of powerful visions, and agree to share information and intelligence with one another. In particular, they are both obligated by their honor to inform each other of any rumour or bad omen that relates to the safety and security of the other as soon as possible.

Article IV - Optional Defense

Each High King has the right to ask the other to defend his throne. Aid can come in the form of troops, mercenaries, vagons of ale and furs, or the hosting of talks between rivaling factions. However, due to the risk of uprisings back at home, there is no obligations between the two clans to offer such aid. Each adherent to this  Pact must respect to the decision of the other, be it affirmative or negative.

Article VI - Cancellation

Either High King may cancel this Pact by giving the other party notice via missive. The cancellation shall be effective 72 hours after that notice.

Signed for the Syndicate

Strategic Planning (FA): Valakias

Operations (IA): Roy Mustang

Finance (Econ): Jessica Rabbit

Signed for Valkyrie:

High King Young of FA

High King Chris of internal Matters.

High King Mannax of Defence

• Upvote 3

Why is t$ trying to choke up the alliance treaties? It just makes t$ looks like a complete -Removed for Filter Evasion- . Just saying, if you don't like it, tough luck but it is real that t$ is choking up by having everyone to ally with them. So that they can cherry pick an alliance and call it win for the day. I wouldn't be very surprised about that as for it is known that t$ is probably the most corrupted alliance out there.

Regardless, congratulations.

Edited by Alice Abernathy
Filter Evasion is against the rules.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Why is t$ trying to choke up the alliance treaties? It just makes t$ looks like a complete -removed for filter evasion-. Just saying, if you don't like it, tough luck but it is real that t$ is choking up by having everyone to ally with them. So that they can cherry pick an alliance and call it win for the day. I wouldn't be very surprised about that as for it is known that t$ is probably the most corrupted alliance out there.

Quite a few members of what is formerly known as TKP are a part of Valkyrie. TKP has always maintained a good relationship with tS, so why is it any sort of surprise that they signed a treaty?

Regardless, look forward to our friendship with tS.

filter evasion edit!

Thank you for your precious insight on our company mission, however, complaints have to be properly formatted and emailed to our office at [email protected] in order to be taken into consideration by our customer service.

Which is why t$ is a failing alliance. Thank you for confirming it. Stormrideron out.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Why is t$ trying to choke up the alliance treaties? It just makes t$ looks like a complete -Filter Evasion-. Just saying, if you don't like it, tough luck but it is real that t$ is choking up by having everyone to ally with them. So that they can cherry pick an alliance and call it win for the day. I wouldn't be very surprised about that as for it is known that t$ is probably the most corrupted alliance out there.

Lolnou

Which is why t$ is a failing alliance. Thank you for confirming it. Stormrideron out.

We have always failed fam. Should be easy to roll us.

Removing the filter evasion!
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

Every time you respond to Storm or Inst, you encourage them to continue.

Pls stop the madness

I kinda like it though. I feel like this is how meth addicts get hooked to something so bad for them

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Why is t$ trying to choke up the alliance treaties? It just makes t$ looks like a complete -Removed for Filter Evasion- . Just saying, if you don't like it, tough luck but it is real that t$ is choking up by having everyone to ally with them. So that they can cherry pick an alliance and call it win for the day. I wouldn't be very surprised about that as for it is known that t$ is probably the most corrupted alliance out there.

We care about our many partners and customers. $yndiCorp has a large and diversified community supporting it. The bureaucratic web surrounding our operations entirely works to the benefit of you, the customer.

• Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

Interesting to see a treaty the first day they DoE. Glad to see though 

They have more score than most starting out, and more coming I believe.

It's no surprise.

Congratulations Valkyrie!

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Vacation Mode must be boring.

• Downvote 1

t$ is the best daddy dom I've ever had

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Good to see! May Odin bless this treaty.

o/ Valkyrie

o/ Syndicate

>Not hailing to TEst

>Awaiting some blessing from me

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)