Nuclear Capability

Apeman

After only a few short months of being around the Nuclear Knights have surpassed the greatness only shown by Sparta.

We have more nukes. Race you to 400?

I bet we'll have luanched 400 in this war before you get to 400.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Don't worry, I'm trying to get nukes changed to something useful rather than the crap they currently are. Congrats on having the most of the worst weapon in the game?

0/10

• Upvote 2

Congrats NK!  I'm going to track you down on this leaderboard too! - https://politicsandwar.com/leaderboards/nukcas

While not being a weapon you always use in a winning war, nukes a very effective in those losing wars, dishing out a lot of damage when conventional warfare isn't possible.  And everyone wins and loses in these games.  So it's a very nice insurance policy.

nukes competition? why do you think it is more efficient than 3 naval assult or 1.5 missiles attack?

I know you can the weapons approx. 3 full days and it is efficient if just stockpile nukes for war.

Edited by Arthur James

After waiting 600 days you may be on to something finally. I really think everyone is missing the point. As the nuking nation losses infra your attacks do even less damage money wise then they did before. As I continue to nail whole cities and possibly a power plant added your numbers mean nothing. Yes let's all argue about how they suck or could we just stick to proving you all wrong while you deny it.

Don't like nukes? Don't use them. To me it is a milestone.

• Upvote 2

Congrats NK! I'm going to track you down on this leaderboard too! - https://politicsandwar.com/leaderboards/nukcas

While not being a weapon you always use in a winning war, nukes a very effective in those losing wars, dishing out a lot of damage when conventional warfare isn't possible. And everyone wins and loses in these games. So it's a very nice insurance policy.

You're will never catch me. Apeman be crazy

I would say the value of nukes depends on the situation. In a roughly equal fight where everyone on both sides is getting smashed and everyone has a low troop count and beige isn't a factor. Sure, nuke away.

In a losing fight though when you are zeroed and the enemy is still highly militarised freely attacking at will, nuking is only going to cause greater problems down the track. Saying that, if you don't care and just want to inflict damage, nuke away :P

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

You're will never catch me. Apeman be crazy

I was close and will pass you this week.  You might take the title back afterwards, but I will be holding onto it for a bit.

Don't worry, I'm trying to get nukes changed to something useful

Please don't. The only way to make them "useful" is to make them OP which would turn the game into (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) more or less. Just because a mechanic exists in game does not mean it must be fiddled with. Allow the good people to make their less than optimal decisions - it's part of both RL and gaming.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Please don't. The only way to make them "useful" is to make them OP which would turn the game into (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) more or less. Just because a mechanic exists in game does not mean it must be fiddled with. Allow the good people to make their less than optimal decisions - it's part of both RL and gaming.

Not true. There aren't effective ways of killing Improvements and no ways of killing land. Making them useful doesn't mean making them kill more infra, just make them able to kill a variety of things :D

scSqPGJ.gif