The Drinker's Toast Treaty

Valdoroth

tseuwQG.jpgH86eYYw.png
unHabbv.png

c4stwAu.png

The Drinker's Toasts Treaty

First Toast:

Seven Kingdoms and New Pacific Order (hereafter “The drinking partnersâ€) sign this pact in the toasting of the finest bourbon in the Seven Kingdoms. Both drinking partners will mutually respect, share drinks, and handle internal brawls between themselves privately.

Second Toast:

The drinking partners agree to share information as necessary to ensure the success of the partnership, and to refrain from actions that would defame, sober up, or otherwise harm their partner.

Third Toast:

If an non-drinking partner or rabble-rousers attempt to harm one of the drinking partners, the other partner will brandish their blades and provide support. Neither partner should be drawn in by scraps involving secondary drinkers pulling either primary drinking partner, unless the partner is directly involved on the initial blows. Additionally, either drinking partner may request the other to not assist if they desire.

Final Toast:

If either drinking partner shows signs of belligerence beyond the others consent, they may request to end such partnership with a 72 hour notice.

Signed and Mugs Raised for Seven Kingdoms:

Vengeance, Justice, Fire and Bourbon
Valdoroth Kai, King
Brooklyn666, Duke Cerwyn
Callum, Duke Redwyne
SoS, Duke Justman

Signed and Mugs Raised for New Pacific Order:
Emperor: Frawley
Regent: Roquentin
Imperial Officer of Military Affairs: T-Pain
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Auctor
Imperial Officer of Economic Affairs: MrHat
Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: SynysterGates
Imperial Counselors: Jasmine and Lord of Darkness
Commissar of Foreign Affairs: ComradeMilton

tl:dr -- SK+NPO sign a MDP Non-Chaining

Edited by Valdoroth
  • Upvote 1

o/SK

o/ NPO

Once again we find ourselves closer together.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Congratulations! Both the king of SK, and the emperor should be receiving flowers from our finest gardens as soon as a plane makes it out of TIEIXIAIS airspace without being shot down.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Congratulations! Both the king of SK, and the emperor should be receiving flowers from our finest gardens as soon as a plane makes it out of TIEIXIAIS airspace without being shot down.

Sigh. Since it's a party, and all?

One plane allowed out: it'll have to make a round trip. Will check the cargo: No begonias, no more than 40% tulips.

Also you have to tell me where the garden is. I'll bring my own salt.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Sigh. Since it's a party, and all?

One plane allowed out: it'll have to make a round trip. Will check the cargo: No begonias, no more than 40% tulips.

Also you have to tell me where the garden is. I'll bring my own salt.

You've already brought the salt. :o

In order to protect the Texas bluebonnet, the location of said garden will remain secret.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

You read it wrong but that's ok. If we go to war to assist tS bcs our MDP with them, and we get hit too, npo does not have to defend us since we already were activated by another MDP. However, the reverse is not true since it's not a non-chaining with tS+Mensa. That's the principle behind non-chaining. It helps prevent massive global wars that get ppl involved that were A, not ready, or B, didn't want to get in a conflict that doesn't involve them directly. Which is a major issue with most wars these days.

I think you're misunderstanding what he's saying :P

The more common version of the acronym you've attempted to deploy is MnDP (you may be more familiar with that acronym's big brother, MnDoAP). We all understand what a non-chaining treaty is, we don't call it an MDPnc though.

I think you're misunderstanding what he's saying :P

The more common version of the acronym you've attempted to deploy is MnDP (you may be more familiar with that acronym's big brother, MnDoAP). We all understand what a non-chaining treaty is, we don't call it an MDPnc though.

Yea, which makes it look like Mutual non-Defensive Pact? Seriously whoever came up with that acronym needs to go re-learn how acronyms work. Edited OP.

I clicked on that scroll expecting it to open and it did not. I am very disappointed in you.

I really wanted it to do that but I couldn't figure out how. Also it wouldn't let me put a spoiler inside of the spoiler.

Edited by Valdoroth

Yea, which makes it look like Mutual non-Defensive Pact? Seriously whoever came up with that acronym needs to go re-learn how acronyms work. Edited OP.

I really wanted it to do that but I couldn't figure out how. Also it wouldn't let me put a spoiler inside of the spoiler.

Don't sweat it.  However people elawyer, what matters is that you are there for your allies and I know that is the case with SK.

Congrats to NPO and SK!

Offered option of scroll and convenient tl;dr

10/10 would lazy again

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

So many options, at last a treaty write up that caters to the needs of all! 

Very classy SK, congratulations to the both of you guys :)

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil