You have our attention

Kamea Arano

EasternAsianRepublic3.0_zpsrerz8uiw.png

Declaration of Hostilities

I have to get up late at night to announce this but i feel it's necessary. A nation that is also based in Asia known as "Arabia" has been causing some disturbances within my Allies. Solaris is mildly agitated about this therefore called me to make the unthinkable announcement. So on Solaris and the nation of the Greater Meta Republic's behalf. We're declaring a State of Hostilities towards the Nation of Arabia. We will be aiding The Holy Britannian Empire during their war with Arabia to ensure that Abu Haddad won't be getting back up after this. Let it be known The Witch Senate disapproves of Religious Extremism and believes in the freedom of religion to all of humanity.

Our message to Britannia is.. Send them to hell..

- Chiester 00, Head of Security ss2016-05-12at01.22.39_zpscjm0r7se.jpg

Edited by Solaris
  • Upvote 2

Velika supports the stance of Greater Meta Republic. Arabia is a nation but it's "government" is not a real State, it's nothing but an organized criminal group.

we are not criminals.

we rule by the quran and hadith and we have not violated any laws

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

we are not criminals.

we rule by the quran and hadith and we have not violated any laws

Your country supports foreign subversive groups:

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12670-khilafa-backed-groups/