Rose Announcement

Keegoz

med_flag.png

Short announcement, Rose is proud to announce that it shall be protecting the Varangian Entente. We look forward to working with them. o/

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

This isn't DOW? 

Thanks for pointing that out, I'd hate for anyone to get confused.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Rose will be an excellent protector and Varangian Entente is a very promising alliance.  Those early days are always a lot of fun once you deal with the noob raids that happen a lot.  Best of luck!

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

med_flag.png

Short announcement, Rose is proud to announce that it shall be protecting the Varangian Entente. We look forward to working with them. o/

Had to wait til after I updated the web, didn't you? The war draws closer my friend.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161007T1950&p0=4878&msg=Rose+Declaration+of+War&font=sanserif&csz=1

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12363-breaking-urgent-and-horrifying-news-report-from-terminus-est-news/?p=232663

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Well thanks for the support everyone

Interesting move especially since BoC just signed with them. Regardless, good luck to both of you and your endeavors. 

In regards to this statement, the Treaty with BoC is our out reaching to gain good strong allies for future references if the need ever arises for us to go to war. We hope to continue to be good close allies of BoC as we grow larger and larger. Someday we hope to upgrade our Treaty with Rose but until then we needed a little more protection until we got our Endeavors in order & straightened out.

Thank you again guys!

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Well thanks for the support everyone

In regards to this statement, the Treaty with BoC is our out reaching to gain good strong allies for future references if the need ever arises for us to go to war. We hope to continue to be good close allies of BoC as we grow larger and larger. Someday we hope to upgrade our Treaty with Rose but until then we needed a little more protection until we got our Endeavors in order & straightened out.

Thank you again guys!

Still seems strange to me as seeing that your new treaty with BoC is mutual protection agreement, and wouldn't need additional protection. However, I respect the sovereignty of Varangian's decision making. 

Still seems strange to me as seeing that your new treaty with BoC is mutual protection agreement, and wouldn't need additional protection. However, I respect the sovereignty of Varangian's decision making. 

We decided more protection is better, especially while were still growing

Gary Johnson 2016