Khilafah Leaks Information!!

Abu Haddad

The Islamic Hackers have begun releasing secrets of enemy States.

You successfully gathered intelligence about The Holy Britannian Empire. Your spies discovered that The Holy Britannian Empire has 50 spies, $3,220,479.32, 1,009.52 coal, 0.00 oil, 228.65 uranium, 0.80 lead, 1,009.52 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 25,022.35 gasoline, 25,039.34 munitions, 8,059.85 steel, 8,000.11 aluminum, and 6,167.06 food.

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The Islamic Hackers have begun releasing secrets of enemy States.

You successfully gathered intelligence about The Holy Britannian Empire. Your spies discovered that The Holy Britannian Empire has 50 spies, $3,220,479.32, 1,009.52 coal, 0.00 oil, 228.65 uranium, 0.80 lead, 1,009.52 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 25,022.35 gasoline, 25,039.34 munitions, 8,059.85 steel, 8,000.11 aluminum, and 6,167.06 food.

In efforts to fluster this clearly for-ISIS nation, Tempest sends homeless children into the Khilafa of Arabia and has them hang pictures of fully nude women on buildings, store fronts, and goats. 

Islamic hackers aren't so good at protecting their own information, according to my friend who gave me the following.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Arabia. Your spies discovered that Arabia has 50 spies, $1,899,444.71, 124.02 coal, 1,179.47 oil, 162.11 uranium, 205.00 lead, 271.80 iron, 165.00 bauxite, 1,229.89 gasoline, 2,439.06 munitions, 2,023.19 steel, 952.48 aluminum, and 11,140.68 food.

Stockpile of the century folks.

• Upvote 6

arabia meet mmr

I'm too busy trading and crashing the market to build a stockpile

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Islamic hackers aren't so good at protecting their own information, according to my friend who gave me the following.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Arabia. Your spies discovered that Arabia has 50 spies, $1,899,444.71, 124.02 coal, 1,179.47 oil, 162.11 uranium, 205.00 lead, 271.80 iron, 165.00 bauxite, 1,229.89 gasoline, 2,439.06 munitions, 2,023.19 steel, 952.48 aluminum, and 11,140.68 food.

Now I get why Mensa HQ does so well when facing a certain opponent.

Also one blockade and it's done.

• Upvote 1

Rose would like to apologize for the actions of our former member. We should have been swifter in our response, but tbh, when I saw the thread title I assumed it was just role-play nonsense. We hope this resolution is satisfactory.

• Upvote 2

Now I get why Mensa HQ does so well when facing a certain opponent.

Also one blockade and it's done.

That would require a certain alliance to buy ships though :P

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Rose would like to apologize for the actions of our former member. We should have been swifter in our response, but tbh, when I saw the thread title I assumed it was just role-play nonsense. We hope this resolution is satisfactory.

So no rolling Rose?

ffs

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Still pretty chill in my book. <3

I think it's about time you guys bring this to an OOC discussion forum. haha

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I think it's about time you guys bring this to an OOC discussion forum. haha

TBF, the OP might actually be out of character, as it used in game information for roleplay purposes. Aren't roleplay armies calculated on capacity? Not that Abu Haddad is know for his strict adherence to RP rules.