Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Expanded four provinces into New York, and moved three from Japan to New York.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

For March, i want to claim Balearic Islands, Hainan, Galapagos Islands, and Karachi.

I will add the post soon.

Updated

-snip-

Updated

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

I'd like my nation renamed to the:

Soviet Union

Flag:

EuP88Ka.jpg?1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I can't really do much with Ireland any more, so i'd like to reapply if im allowed to.

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Kingdom of France

Population (P&W numbers): N/A

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): N/A

Population density (sq. km): N/A
Form of Government:

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: Extremely French
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Not French ^

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): France

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): Kingdom of France flag

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

-snip-

Updated

-snip-

The remainder of France is 68 provinces, so you'll have to cut down your claim.

• Upvote 1

I know you've already removed me technically, but I gift my provinces I owned in Australia(So the four on the west coast) to that dude who owns the rest of it

Also, since I couldn't be France. Here's this Application:

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Kingdom of Aragon

Population (P&W numbers): N/A

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): N/A

Population density (sq. km): N/A
Form of Government:

Describe your Nation IC: A semi-constitutional Monarchy
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Who knows

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Here's a map of exactly 50 provinces: 
Kv1Hyzy.jpg

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): Kingdom of Aragon Flag

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

For March, I will take Royal Prussia from Danzig to Lyck

Updated

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

Official nation name: Mogatopia

Population (P&W numbers): 75,391

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $812.65

Population density (sq. km): 66.13 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Corporatocracy, or Oligarchy since that was the closest P&W allowed me to choose

Describe your Nation IC: Akira and Judge Dredd had a child

Describe yourself in OOC terms: I generally prefer non military oriented RP, just about everything else I am game for.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):
Yeah

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): South Africa, Cape Town as capital, as many of the surrounding territories as possible, or I'll provide an exact map once you provide me with a direct link to said map :P

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):
TSGHMHs.png

Official nation name: Chernigov (Akaatan Infinite Empire would also work)

Population (P&W numbers): 392,791

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): 1,021.42

Population density (sq. km): 75.25 
Form of Government: Imperial Monarchy

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Empire_of_Chernigov

Describe your Nation IC: The Akaatan Infinite Empire, or Chernigov as referred to on Orbis, is a vast empire spanning the multiverse. For millions of years, we have grown, our people becoming stronger by the decade. It is unfortunate, however, that we had to abandon Orbis for almost a year, and yet, finally, we have returned...
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Just a guy with too much time on his hands.

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): http://i.imgur.com/kjtDzJG.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): 
http://i.imgur.com/WnWrFSI.png

Don't ask why I am returning. I just am.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

-snip-

Sent the map on Discord.

-snip-

You may not have a landlocked colony.

• Upvote 1

March Claims: abNtUh8m.png

EtcKEGBm.png

RP post is up: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18697-the-dragon-awakens/

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Hi Eva,

For March: please remove my claims from South East Asia, and if you wouldn't mind adding:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1vCa2DQmLyxoV_d_4HcG2iGRQoh6C0sV5_Z1bdv57epw/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

-snip-

Updated

-snip-

Updated

-snip-

It needs to border an ocean.

-snip-

Updated

• Upvote 1

Rokkenjima has left Orbis, returning to planet Meta. It has gifted its land to Britannia, the Meta Board, and Phoenixia.

(OOC: I'm stepping down from my position working on the map. When I began working on this in May of last year, I did so with the intent of carrying on what Sintiya (who had worked on the map previously) strived to create. That was a low-drama environment where anyone who had an interest in roleplaying could do so. Like her, it was my job as an OP to be friendly and accepting of everyone regardless of what their style of roleplay was. It isn't difficult to see that I've not been holding up my end of the bargain. I let in-character rivalries turn into out-of-character rivalries, which only helped to shape what this current roleplaying environment has become - one that's filled with confusion, misunderstandings, and hatred. While I know that the current state of the subforum isn't all my fault, as some players would make it seem, I do recognize that I was a large contributing factor. National Roleplay should be just that, a place where players can come and enjoy roleplaying as their in-game nation and leader. I do not believe that will ever be accomplished so long as I remain in charge of the arguably largest part of this subforum. It is for these reasons that I have decided to withdraw myself from the map and step down. To those who did support me through this for the last year, I'd just like to say thank you. It's because of you that this is the most active thread in National Affairs, as well as one of the most active threads on the entire forum. I'm glad to see that this is something so many people showed interest in. I hope that this will continue to be the case even after I'm gone, and that National Affairs will return to the state that it was always meant to be.)

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1