Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

So, who's going to be admin?

Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia, your one and only ruler

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia, your one and only ruler

Okay then, but the emperor bows to nobody but God and justice, so you're not my ruler.

(OOC: good luck, bro)

mOMPUVF.jpg

So to anybody who reads this.....I'll update the map every Friday and uh yea.

Don't make any claims until I can figure this all out and yea....yay.....

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

why can't i get the one near caspian sea? it's literally a sea btw

Colonisation would need to be placed near land where your home nation can directly access it. If you can't take a ship to the coast of where you want land from your home, how do you expect to colonise it?

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

I would like to expand here, please

01zli8m.png

Please fill out the proper application on page 1

IYT09l4.png

Official nation name: The Confederation of Sweden

Population (P&W numbers): 4.17M

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,400

Population density (sq. km): 130

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one): 

Describe your Nation IC: A Confederation of nations in the Scandinvian and Baltic area that formed after the collapse of the FSA

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A sad and depressed psychopath

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):

0496da0b31e34dcda201f14c7132d8cf.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

99Eoey1.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by Zafri Zackery
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

fficial nation name: United Rekish Empire

Population (P&W numbers): 1000

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): Unknown

Population density (sq. km): 50
Form of Government:

Describe your Nation IC: The people of Rekishstein migrated after the fall of Rekishstein and Golen IV came back to unite them in Europe; The Empire is a bunch of smaller kingdoms united under the Federal Governnent and Imperial Court
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Here to stay

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): YES

maPAs26.png

Edited by Meonesian Government

This is very small

fficial nation name: United Rekish Empire

Population (P&W numbers): 1000

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): Unknown

Population density (sq. km): 50

Form of Government:

Describe your Nation IC: The people of Rekishstein migrated after the fall of Rekishstein and Golen IV came back to unite them in Europe; The Empire is a bunch of smaller kingdoms united under the Federal Governnent and Imperial Court

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Here to stay

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): YES

maPAs26.png

Spaz has already claimed the Crimeria, if you want you can take it up with him otherwise you'll need to pick somewhere else

IYT09l4.png

Please fill out the proper application on page 1

again? Oh well

Official nation name: Queendom of Aelonia

Population (P&W numbers): 91,164

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $2,148.75

Population density (sq. km): 87.66 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchy

Describe your Nation IC: An Egyptian-themed nation with Greco-Roman influences run by women, where magic and science collide and everyone loves the queen

Describe yourself in OOC terms: a new girl in the game looking to have some fun

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): The same as before, with additions in the pic I sent you

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): WQOOiEJ.jpg

-Snip-

Oh, totally forgot you already signed up XD

My apologies.

As for your claim, you are able to expand by 4 provinces as long as you RP it out.

If done I'll be sure to add your claim.

IYT09l4.png

Official nation name: The Confederation of Sweden

Population (P&W numbers): 4.17M

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,400

Population density (sq. km): 130

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Describe your Nation IC: A Confederation of nations in the Scandinvian and Baltic area that formed after the collapse of the FSA

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A sad and depressed psychopath

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):

5367ad6589a2489891eae8f60cc338a0.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

99Eoey1.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Note: I will be updating all claims on Friday (Tomorrow)
I'll be following all claims in the order they were received, and anyone who is going to be removed for inactivity will be removed as well.

Please forgive me if I make any mistakes, as I don't want to mess with you chaps.

So to recap, Friday will see the update you're all waiting for.

IYT09l4.png

Colonisation would need to be placed near land where your home nation can directly access it. If you can't take a ship to the coast of where you want land from your home, how do you expect to colonise it?

my nation's located just above the caspian sea....nevermind.

for my march expansion, i'll just take this

a total of four provinces, outlined in red

f117cedcb6189c1390dc9f4f6e927e90.jpg

Edited by hanyounggi

signatur.jpg