Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The United States of Belveria

Population (P&W numbers): 2,282,209

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $10,387,566,913.31

Population density (sq. km):  67.27
Form of Government: Democracy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one): 

Describe your Nation IC: The United States of Belveria is a nation that has been born from the ashes of the former nation of Erusea. The people have regained their Democratic rights and are currently undergoing the trials and tribulations of forming a new Government, economy, society, and of course a new image.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: I enjoy a good RP and play multiple nation based sim games and find that a good RP helps keep me relaxed. I also enjoy tabletop games and other online and video games. I enjoy politics and debate as well. I am easy to get along with for the most part and have a wild sense of humor.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? 
(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): http://imgur.com/gnHmTRH(above Britannia and below Sweden in the off shade blue.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://imgur.com/VaSATd2

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Added. You were over 50 provinces though, so I cut it down.

K, thanks...couldn't tell honestly and using a small screen it was hard to count. so thanks for that :D

Edited by Drecq

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Oh....hello neighbour...

Hey lighten up brother. It's always good to have new faces around here hahaha

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Leader Name:Moreau III

Nation Name:Ottoman Empire

Nation Link:https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14727

Alliance Name:Phoneix

Official nation name: Ottoman empire

Population (P&W numbers): 2,497,458

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $2,729.80

Population density 105.47 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: Islamist and imperialistic

Describe yourself in OOC terms: I have decised to take Roleplay serious enough

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? All the remaining turkish provinces,cyprus syria and lebanon realworld geography

Edited by Moreau

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Official nation name: Italian Empire

Population (P&W numbers): 411,701

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,200.89

Population density (sq. km): 30.5
Form of Government: Italian Fascism 

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: Ultra-nationalist, Hawk policy, Interventionist, Martial Traditions 
Describe yourself in OOC terms: I very much enjoy role-playing and play quite a bit of tabletop RPGs.  I like imagining different alternate realities and am fascinated by history and medieval fantasy. 

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Italy (all that is currently available at least)

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/alternate-future/images/d/d0/Flag_of_the_Kingdom_of_Italy.png/revision/latest?cb=20140927060721

P.S. My current population and GDP is really low because of the current war.  Because of their dynamic natures, will these both be frequently updated?

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

-snip-

Might wanna say no to the rules part considering you left out the part that says you can't have a history of continuous rule breaks.

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

The map has been updated.

P.S. My current population and GDP is really low because of the current war.  Because of their dynamic natures, will these both be frequently updated?

There's no need to update it. You're fine.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Sincerely,

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Official nation name: The PW-1 Colonies of Grazhni Pordlandia and Imperial Nalydya

Population (P&W numbers): 1,000 

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): Unknown

Population density (sq. km): 50/sq km

Form of Government: Stratocracy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one): Closest I have - http://empireofnalydya.weebly.com/

Describe your Nation IC: We are a colony of Grazhni Pordlandia and have come to spread Pordishness to another realm

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Colony of a nation based on another RP application. 

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes.

(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Iceland, I suppose as it appears to be well below the 50 province limit. 

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/pordlandia__501599.jpg

• Upvote 1
Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

What is your colony supposed to be apart of like which RP nation and we are happy to see you join. Also Iceland is definitely under 50 so you can claim regions nearby Iceland, like Ireland or something like that

Sincerely,

Noooo.... Iceland is at leasst 60 provinces. I mean, how could it not be it's like so densely populated. It's super urban and there's like 500 people per square mile.

>Sarcasm

Your sarcasm made no sense...... It was poorly timed, though most the time I find it funny, this time. It was poorly executed my friend.  

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

Your sarcasm made no sense...... It was poorly timed, though most the time I find it funny, this time. It was poorly executed my friend.  

Obviously I'm no comedian.

Also why have the past like four comments been liked by some guy named Octavius.

This is very small

What is your colony supposed to be apart of like which RP nation and we are happy to see you join. Also Iceland is definitely under 50 so you can claim regions nearby Iceland, like Ireland or something like that

It's a colony of my main RP nation Imperial Nalydya/Pordlandia. It's based over on NationStates, but recently has begun to expand to another 'verse for the first time in quite a while, as detailed in my intro RP here

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Obviously I'm no comedian.

Also why have the past like four comments been liked by some guy named Octavius.

Yeah he is the new guy to the NatRP, he is a chill guy but I guess he likes our comments  :P

It's a colony of my main RP nation Imperial Nalydya/Pordlandia. It's based over on NationStates, but recently has begun to expand to another 'verse for the first time in quite a while, as detailed in my intro RP here

Ahhhhhh  I see

Sincerely,

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The Toninan Expeditionary Force

Population (P&W numbers): 143,639

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): 1,392.62

Population density (sq. km): 35.91 people/sq. mi
Form of Government: Theocratic Confederation

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one): (NS link instead: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tonina)

Describe your Nation IC: Expeditionary Force of the Toninan Empire of NS-1.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Brought my NastionStates nation over for some fun.

(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):
That bit of Northern Mexico and Texas left over.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://i.imgur.com/1fRDogD.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by The Sacred Lights

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif