Should non-whites be given equal rights to whites

Kemal Ergenekon

Here's a nice article about Iraq: http://nationalinterest.org/feature/mismanagement-killing-iraq-15991

When the state becomes a redistribution mechanism that converts oil revenues to wages and subsidies to its supporters, real democracy cannot blossom.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

I believe that for the most part, Non whites have the same base rights as Whites do.

There may be certain cases where discrimination has occurred, and it might even be frequent, but I also believe that this is not the "Norm"

I think we pander to anyone who cries the loudest and it's getting increasingly pathetic for both parties as time goes on. There are minorities in virtually every occupation now and the numbers are growing every day. There are also minorities breaking into the political office scene as well.

I'm pro equal treatment, but I am not fond of whiners looking to tear people down because they can't do what many other people of their color are doing on a daily basis. I'm also not too fond of people hiring a non white just because they need to reach some minority quota and not based on his or her work experience or work ethic.

Affirmative action a shit basically.

all people, no matter what their color, sexual orientation or religious beliefs, should have equal rights..... That isn't usually the case though as non-whites seem to have more rights than whites do...

Lol? Whites have more money, own more property and have more political power. The situation for women is even more extreme; considering that women are half the world's population, work two-thirds of the world's working hours (66%), receive 10% of the world's income, and own less than 1% of the world's property.

Or are you one of those far-rightists who think special laws to try and uplift minorities and women are "oppression"?

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

Lets not forget these are white nations, I don't expect white people to be the richest people with the most power in Japan, South Korea and China. 
There's definitely a problem with morons who expect white nations to not be white.

Your stats on women are bogus and are 35 years old, there doesn't seem to be any evidence they were accurate for back then either. 

And yes I agree partly about women, non-white men are very lazy compared to the women who they use to do a lot of the work.
Its probably why their countries are so crap as well, they would rather rape the hard working women than do work.

Or are you one of those far-rightists who think special laws to try and uplift minorities and women are "oppression"?

You're sorely out of touch with reality which alone can be judged by you using fake stats. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 4

IpHGyGc.png

If millitant Islam stopped oppressing their own people and longing for the destruction of the Western world, I'd understand the argument. 

Infact, if millitant Islam stopped being millitant and put their weapons down & stop bombing their own people I'm pretty sure we'll leave 'em alone to do their thing as such is the case in everywhere without millitant Islam and human rights.

If millitant Islam stopped oppressing their own people and longing for the destruction of the Western world, I'd understand the argument. 

Infact, if millitant Islam stopped being millitant and put their weapons down & stop bombing their own people I'm pretty sure we'll leave 'em alone to do their thing as such is the case in everywhere without millitant Islam and human rights.

Your "stance" is bizarre, for one the countries where "militant Islam" is the ruling government are the very countries "we" (which I assume is, the United States and the West) support the strongest, economically, politically and militarily (ie Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain etc). Why isn't the US bombing those countries?

• Upvote 3

There's a lot of third world nations we have no interest in. Ones without oil and where a pipeline doesn't need to go through them. While it's true that every race has an inherent preference to their own race, these wars are all about money. Iraq was a fraud. What more can the citizens do about it? You do know that first world citizens have no attention span. Iraq is completely forgotten. If you can distract the American public for 15 minutes, you can get away with mass murder. Terror provided a good distraction. So, well done islamists. You brought hell down on your own people. And, they just keep providing us with justification to intervene in the middle east.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of third world nations we have no interest in. Ones without oil and where a pipeline doesn't need to go through them.

Any country which has poor and under-educated people is an interest to the West, who is going to do all that backbreaking labor and produce all those nice goods? The Western middle-class needs those pseudo-slaves to support their cushy lifestyles, the governments of the West need those people because cheap consumer goods means a happy people and a happy people means political stability. The biggest asset to the "First World" isn't oil (though it is very important), it's cheap labor. Without cheap labor most consumer goods would be very, very expensive, because they'd have to produce them internally and thus pay Western-level wages and conditions. The biggest asset to the West has is probably China, or specifically the Chinese working class, but also working people in all the non-white countries all over the world.

The biggest lie is the idea that Western countries are internally self-sufficient machines, that their economic "greatness" and how living standards are the result of some internal "magic".

The reason interventionism is such a big thing in Western/American politics is so that this relationship, the robbery of the undeveloped countries to pay for the luxury of the Western middle-class, can be maintained. I mean have you seen the figures on the terms of trade between the West and the undeveloped countries? These countries even though they are destitute and average people live in squalor and misery, are supporting the Western countries, people think it's the other way around because of foreign aid to Africa but in reality that's a tiny, tiny amount, because of trade concessions and other tax "avoidance" measures the Western corporations utilize, it's actually the poor countries that are financially supporting the West. I doubt that the average Westerner knows when they fill up their trolley all the human sweat, tears, misery that went into them. And if any undeveloped country dare to try and break free, to produce goods for themselves, to become independent, you can be assured that within weeks some UN body, the US state dept and "Human Rights" commissions would be saying how this country is a dictatorship, how it's not allowing "economic freedom" and threatening all manner of sanctions and measures.

While it's true that every race has an inherent preference to their own race,

Anyone who has spent any length of time associating with peoples of other race, will always eventually come to the conclusion that race is mostly BS and most people are the same, have the same preferences, fears and hopes in life. Racism inevitably develops out of conditions of isolation and lack of integration, where different peoples do not associate with each other and thus develop suspicions of outsiders. It's in the interest of capitalism to separate and isolate groups, for racial minorities to form their own isolated communities, because then those communities can be used as a source of cheap labor for companies (the same way illegal immigrants and minorities are used in the US and other countries). If the racial minorities mingled with and gradually integrated, they would become a single bloc.

Iraq was a fraud. What more can the citizens do about it? You do know that first world citizens have no attention span. Iraq is completely forgotten. If you can distract the American public for 15 minutes, you can get away with mass murder. Terror provided a good distraction. So, well done islamists. You brought hell down on your own people. And, they just keep providing us with justification to intervene in the middle east.

They do not care because it does not affect them personally, none of these terrors are inflicted by the US Armed Forces on their own people. It is rather ironic that the US President has more power outside his country than within it. Using a drone to assassinate a political enemy? It would be the worst thing ever in the US, but it's barely a footnote in a US newspaper. As long as cheap goods are flooded into Western countries from the neocolonial countries, the Western middle-class will be silent. They cared about Vietnam because the average American stood a chance of being drafted and sent to fight.

• Upvote 1

Any country which has poor and under-educated people is an interest to the West, who is going to do all that backbreaking labor and produce all those nice goods? The Western middle-class needs those pseudo-slaves to support their cushy lifestyles, the governments of the West need those people because cheap consumer goods means a happy people and a happy people means political stability. The biggest asset to the "First World" isn't oil (though it is very important), it's cheap labor. Without cheap labor most consumer goods would be very, very expensive, because they'd have to produce them internally and thus pay Western-level wages and conditions. The biggest asset to the West has is probably China, or specifically the Chinese working class, but also working people in all the non-white countries all over the world.

The biggest lie is the idea that Western countries are internally self-sufficient machines, that their economic "greatness" and how living standards are the result of some internal "magic".

The reason interventionism is such a big thing in Western/American politics is so that this relationship, the robbery of the undeveloped countries to pay for the luxury of the Western middle-class, can be maintained. I mean have you seen the figures on the terms of trade between the West and the undeveloped countries? These countries even though they are destitute and average people live in squalor and misery, are supporting the Western countries, people think it's the other way around because of foreign aid to Africa but in reality that's a tiny, tiny amount, because of trade concessions and other tax "avoidance" measures the Western corporations utilize, it's actually the poor countries that are financially supporting the West. I doubt that the average Westerner knows when they fill up their trolley all the human sweat, tears, misery that went into them. And if any undeveloped country dare to try and break free, to produce goods for themselves, to become independent, you can be assured that within weeks some UN body, the US state dept and "Human Rights" commissions would be saying how this country is a dictatorship, how it's not allowing "economic freedom" and threatening all manner of sanctions and measures.

Anyone who has spent any length of time associating with peoples of other race, will always eventually come to the conclusion that race is mostly BS and most people are the same, have the same preferences, fears and hopes in life. Racism inevitably develops out of conditions of isolation and lack of integration, where different peoples do not associate with each other and thus develop suspicions of outsiders. It's in the interest of capitalism to separate and isolate groups, for racial minorities to form their own isolated communities, because then those communities can be used as a source of cheap labor for companies (the same way illegal immigrants and minorities are used in the US and other countries). If the racial minorities mingled with and gradually integrated, they would become a single bloc.

They do not care because it does not affect them personally, none of these terrors are inflicted by the US Armed Forces on their own people. It is rather ironic that the US President has more power outside his country than within it. Using a drone to assassinate a political enemy? It would be the worst thing ever in the US, but it's barely a footnote in a US newspaper. As long as cheap goods are flooded into Western countries from the neocolonial countries, the Western middle-class will be silent. They cared about Vietnam because the average American stood a chance of being drafted and sent to fight.

racism is an evil yond can destroyeth society. am'rica is a nation of 
immigrants and, as such, t is a div'rse society wh're racism and 
prejudice has't nay lodging. ev'ryone cameth h're from somewh're. our 
state's phrase is "all men art did create equal. " we art a div'rse 
nation wh're racism and prejudice art unwarrant'd. racism hurts 
people. 

at which hour i did attend middle school, t wast one of mine own most wondrous 
exp'riences with white people. as i hath walked into the strange and 
unfamiliar buildings, people hath seemed to knoweth their way 'round the 
building except f'r me. i hath felt hath lost and unwanted, and liketh i wast in 
anoth'r univ'rse. at which hour i wast in the 6th grade mine own life wast just 
starting to changeth. i wast hoping f'r the bett'r. white people- i hadst 
nev'r been 'round yond many bef're until i wenteth th're. t hath seemed liketh 
i wast going to beest the odd p'rson in school, but i wasn't. i at each moment 
bethought yond blacks and whites has't their owneth space; but going to this 
school did prove me wrong. aft'r going to this school f'r three years i 
madeth white cater-cousins, and wast putteth in the categ'ry "white wench" by 
blacks. i liketh the way ev'ryone wast did treat equally, coequal at which hour t cameth 
down to getting grades, s'rvice, and oth'r such things. at the oth'r 
schools i attendeth the most i did see of white people is at which hour those gents w're mine own 
teachest'rs; anon t is liketh those gents did surround me. 

having all this being hath said th're wast anoth'r situation i encount'r'd 
at this convene st're. at which hour i hath walked in the st're on this one saturday 
evening t hath seemed to beest a n'rmal day until i hath felt threaten by the 
st're manag'r. that gent wast watching mine own cater-cousins and me liketh we w're going to 
robeth that gent of his st're. so instead of confronting us about how that gent hath felt, 
that gent hath decided to gaze us while we shopp'd. being in this situation did hurt 
me to mine own heart because i didn't bethink people wouldst beest so cruel to 
anoth'r p'rson. the way i did deal with this problem wast not to buyeth 
aught, and to bid that gent how i hath felt. 

having to dealeth with both situations madeth me a bett'r p'rson and i 
bethink if 't be true anyone hast been through what i has't been through, 'twill 
eke maketh those folk a bett'r p'rson too. i bethink yond people of any raceth 'r 
such shouldst not beest so cruel. coequal though thee may not liketh someone 'r 
their raceth people couldst expresseth themselves their feelings bett'r than 
yond. 

racism hast been running out of controleth in our state throughout 
hist'ry. in society the present day, people behold f'r an easy way out of 
problems. most of the timeth, those gents can just censure their problems on 
oth'r people 'r oth'r races. at which hour people behaveth in this prejudic'd 
way, those gents just maketh themselves seemeth ign'rant. i bethink yond if 't be true people 
couldst seeth beyond ethnic 'rigin, racism wouldst not beest a problem. 

• 5 weeks later...

I see it as this, these rights that all of us have, or seem to think that we are owed are total bullshit. Claiming that we are owed rights is about as narcissistic as it comes.

But aside from that, everyone is the same on the inside. Black, white, tan, albino.. Tear off the skin and everyone is red inside. Skin color shouldn't determine your set of "rights". Human is homosapien, homosapien is human.

Location origin doesn't change species.

Blah blah blah, so on so forth.

Edited by Albgast Vulpes

d0r0WcS.gif

I see it as this, these rights that all of us have, or seem to think that we are owed are total bullshit. Claiming that we are owed rights is about as narcissistic as it comes.

But aside from that, everyone is the same on the inside. Black, white, tan, albino.. Tear off the skin and everyone is red inside. Skin color shouldn't determine your set of "rights". Human is homosapien, homosapien is human.

Location origin doesn't change species.

Blah blah blah, so on so forth.

Everyone is not the same inside, races evolved differently in different locations over 10's of thousands of years. To say otherwise is to ignore evolution and biology. 

IpHGyGc.png

Everyone is not the same inside, races evolved differently in different locations over 10's of thousands of years. To say otherwise is to ignore evolution and biology. 

What evolution? We are all the same base species. This isn't the age of the HomoErectus where there are multiple sub-species wandering about the planet. Everyone is of the same species.

And what difference are you talking about? Skin color? The only notable difference that any race can claim to have (that holds significant sway into any evolutionary difference) is that of the Tibetan people and their ability to survive at ridiculous altitudes, but guess what.. I shoot him or he gets stabbed and loses blood.. It isn't strictly Tibetan blood that he losses, it's human blood that's replaced by other human's.

If we were so different there would be a few things that would be harder to do, 1. The Practice of medicine would be alot like being a Vet. Since everyone would be supposedly different, you would require the study of the multiple species (oh wait, anatomy is a broad study of the HUMAN form, and medicine looks at the effects of Bacteria on the HUMAN body, etc etc).

2. Breeding across "Races" wouldn't be a thing (Oh wait, that is a thing).

Everyone is same on the inside. If I were to saw you open and then another person.. The only difference would be the size and weight of the bloody body.

• Upvote 1

d0r0WcS.gif

Genetically humans are pretty much identical. What you're talking about are sociological changes, not physical.

What are these things on the "inside" which are different exactly? Africans have a smaller liver, Chinese only have 1 lung, what?

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 1

Genetically humans are pretty much identical. What you're talking about are sociological changes, not physical.

What are these things on the "inside" which are different exactly? Africans have a smaller liver, Chinese only have 1 lung, what?

Apparently they've changed a few things since I've been learned.

d0r0WcS.gif

Ahem no that is a stupid thing to say, a small amount is a large different. We share like 50% of the DNA with a banana plant so that would make us very similar to a banana according to you. 

And no there is physical differences between the races, bone density, brain size, diseases, maturation rate, bone size and etc... 

Sociological? WTF? I'd give you a point if you said environmental as the environment played a very large part in our evolution. 

However you're sorta right as the environment in our evolution is directly related to our societies.

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

Ahem no that is a stupid thing to say, a small amount is a large different. We share like 50% of the DNA with a banana plant so that would make us very similar to a banana according to you. 

And no there is physical differences between the races, bone density, brain size, diseases, maturation rate, bone size and etc... 

Sociological? WTF? I'd give you a point if you said environmental as the environment played a very large part in our evolution. 

However you're sorta right as the environment in our evolution is directly related to our societies.

When you look at a people, you look at it's social upbringings. From this you get a large portion of differences between races (as the only physical thing that would be different is potentially features of the outward appearance). When you talk to anyone about a people what is the vast majority of the topic they discuss? Mostly Religious or Political stances (social structures within a people) I.E: Most Middle Easterner's are Viewed as being Muslim, and that is what people fixate on claiming that they are a separate people, this would be defined as a Sociological difference.

The only place that Environment played in the Race-card is that varying altitudes and UV exposure changed the pigmentation and Hair qualities in human beings (with rare exception to the massive difference in any race's lung capacity to that of the Tibetan, or Pacific Islanders for that matter since they are known to be extraordinary divers due to their lungs), but it could also be said that in a social play-setting, Environmental separation played a significant part in social "evolution". 

d0r0WcS.gif

When you look at a people, you look at it's social upbringings. From this you get a large portion of differences between races (as the only physical thing that would be different is potentially features of the outward appearance). When you talk to anyone about a people what is the vast majority of the topic they discuss? Mostly Religious or Political stances (social structures within a people) I.E: Most Middle Easterner's are Viewed as being Muslim, and that is what people fixate on claiming that they are a separate people, this would be defined as a Sociological difference.

The only place that Environment played in the Race-card is that varying altitudes and UV exposure changed the pigmentation and Hair qualities in human beings (with rare exception to the massive difference in any race's lung capacity to that of the Tibetan, or Pacific Islanders for that matter since they are known to be extraordinary divers due to their lungs), but it could also be said that in a social play-setting, Environmental separation played a significant part in social "evolution". 

I'm not sure why you're talking about social upbringings in response to the physical difference between the races. It goes without saying any race can have any social upbringing. 

I already listed just a few of the differences so saying it is only hair and pigmentation is nonsense, there is plenty of real world evidence of which show the race differences in action, namely sports is the most popular. 

Well they're different that the Caucasians in Europe and North Africa, focusing on the current situation is rather silly because if you removed politics and religion they're still different in terms of biology.

Human behaviors are heavily influenced by our evolution and they're deeply connected to sociologically so without realizing it you're talking about evolution.

IpHGyGc.png

I don't think all the victims of 9/11, the London bombings and the Paris shootings were white

If they wanted only white people, they should attack the midwest.

I'm not sure why you're talking about social upbringings in response to the physical difference between the races. It goes without saying any race can have any social upbringing. 

I already listed just a few of the differences so saying it is only hair and pigmentation is nonsense, there is plenty of real world evidence of which show the race differences in action, namely sports is the most popular. 

Well they're different that the Caucasians in Europe and North Africa, focusing on the current situation is rather silly because if you removed politics and religion they're still different in terms of biology.

Human behaviors are heavily influenced by our evolution and they're deeply connected to sociologically so without realizing it you're talking about evolution.

Yeeaahh. quoted the wrong person. xD My bad

d0r0WcS.gif