I'm looking to join.

FrancesCocaine

Yes, my nation is extremely small at this moment, but I will be active daily and put time into it. The foundation of my nation is strictly economic and production. I am looking for an alliance with minimal taxes, conflicts, and a big market. I choose to have no standing military, but in a few weeks, I can make payments for protection, if necessary. If any alliance is okay with how I plan to run my nation, please message me.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=37628

• Upvote 1

You should look into alliances in the game. Most of the good ones will give a description of what they offer and you can always message an officer from that alliance directly to get any questions answered. I will say that it is very hard in this game to not have somewhat of a standing army at your nations age. Some raiders don't care what alliance you are in. You could check out Brotherhood of the Clouds.

You should look into alliances in the game. Most of the good ones will give a description of what they offer and you can always message an officer from that alliance directly to get any questions answered. I will say that it is very hard in this game to not have somewhat of a standing army at your nations age. Some raiders don't care what alliance you are in. You could check out Brotherhood of the Clouds.

It seems that many of these alliances are more political and have hidden agendas. Also with biggest alliances, they have regulations that would effect my nation.

Well that is the name of the game after all. Unfortunately the world isn't perfect. Smaller alliances may not have the regulations, but then you lose the protection aspect. Larger ones may have regulations, but the protection is better. That's why I said you have to do the research yourself and ask questions. While I can't speak on behalf of the other alliances, I am the Minister of Military Affairs for the Brotherhood. I would gladly assist you in answering any questions you may have pertaining to the Brotherhood. Otherwise, good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for!

It seems that many of these alliances are more political and have hidden agendas. Also with biggest alliances, they have regulations that would effect my nation.

If you just want to protect you precious pixels just join GPA. But just a question, why play the game if you dont want to play the game? 

• Upvote 4

Ole2.png

What makes you believe I'm not playing the game, because my focus is on economic development than military action?

Because then you're only playing half the game.

Seriously, though. GPA may be good for you.

• Upvote 2

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

I heard Arrgh is famous for its pacifism and playing the game normally. You should join them.

Alternitively Mensa would never be forcedul

• Upvote 2

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

What makes you believe I'm not playing the game, because my focus is on economic development than military action?

Yes, my nation is extremely small at this moment, but I will be active daily and put time into it. The foundation of my nation is strictly economic and production. I am looking for an alliance with minimal taxes, conflicts, and a big market. I choose to have no standing military, but in a few weeks, I can make payments for protection, if necessary. If any alliance is okay with how I plan to run my nation, please message me.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=37628

All this makes you sound like you dont have any interest in playing the comunity part of the game. What you want is just protection from raiders so you can grow in a safe little bubble. if you dont want to play the game, why play it?

The Point of the game is the politics and the wars, Friends made and lost, deals upheld, plots discoverd, Drama and boredom, all this can be yours if you just see the error of your neutral ways! 

Dont become anouther Neutral, Live god damn you! Pixels are worthless! The fun is in blowing them up!

• Upvote 4

Ole2.png

Not really going to participate in the war, just the politics? Another half person here.

GPA for you.

Just fair warning, you might get rolled soon if you join GPA

No my dear child, he dosent want politics or war. 

Ole2.png

You guys know me so well! I feel like I need to apologize to you guys. I'm really sorry that I'm playing the game so wrong! Oops!

They do have a point. Pixel huggers end up getting bored and just quit playing, same with raiders.

Lord of Holdengrove

Im telling you Arrgh is very pacifist. Also, Mensa is the least tyrannical of them all, meanwhile for instance UPN is a one man dictatorship.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-