TKP Disbands :(

William Mannax

With great sorrow it is my duty to announce the disbandment of the King’s Parliament.

I would like to personally thank all of the men and women that have made TKP possible for the last 216 days; from Labor Day of last year until now.

Our reason for disbandment is simple; virtually all of our people, myself included, have far too many real life obligations right now to run an alliance.

Despite disbandment, I think that TKP was an example of how an alliance can run smoothly while incorporating democratic principles and due process of law.

Our Constitution and Parliamentary procedures were modeled upon those procedural rules that are most relevant in the UK’s House of Commons and the UN’s General Assembly. Those maxims of governance served us well.

No law, no tax, no war ever occurred without the consent of our elected Parliamentarians. By the same token, our disbandment came about upon their request as well.

Our Exchequer and most of our members will merge into t$.

I ask that all of the alliances of Orbis welcome our members with open arms wherever you may find us.

Sincerely,

King William Mannax

King of the King’s Parliament

Valkyrie of Defense & Recruitment of Asgard

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwpacIh7sA4Jc1dLVWZjaXkzZk0/view

• Upvote 3

The King's Parliament was perhaps one of the most promising protectorates which the $yndicate has ever taken on. It was truly a pleasure watching the alliance develop and grow into a selfsustaining entity. Throughout its existence, the Parliament was a staunch ally which fiercely stood alongside us against overwhelming odds.

We are saddened to see the dissolution of TKP. At the same time however, The $yndicate is ecstatic to welcome many of its old comrades as fellow associates and brethren among its ranks. 

On behalf of the collective nations of The $yndicate: A final thank you and god speed, TKP.

• Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

It's always a shame when an alliance disbands, doubly so when they were trying to do something to make the Alliance ecosystem more diverse. 

o/ TKP

• Upvote 1

For anyone interested in a little trip down memory lane (based on the APR):

21 September 2015: The Kings Parliament enters the rankings!

18 October 2015: The Kings Parliament declares war on The Dutch East India Company!

02 November 2015: Peace is declared between the United Purple Nations/the Viridian Entente and The Syndicate/Seven Kingdoms/Terminus Est/Mensa HQ/The Kings Parliament/Arrgh/Noir/The Coalition/Guardian/Alpha/the Vargen Institution!

07 November 2015: After three weeks of war, peace is declared between The Dutch East India Company and The Syndicate/Seven Kingdoms/Terminus Est/Mensa HQ/The Kings Parliament/the Black Knights/InGen/The Knights Radiant!

13 November 2015: Vargen Institution and The Kings Parliament announce their ODP!

08 December 2015: The Syndicate and The Kings Parliament announce their MDoAP!

02 February 2016: The Kings Parliament announces their election results!

04 February 2016: The Kings Parliament declares war on Rose!

07 February 2016: The Viridian Entente declares war on The Kings Parliament!

07 February 2016: The North American Confederacy declares war on The Kings Parliament!

15 February 2016: Peace is declared between Mensa HQ/The Knights Radiant/The Syndicate/The Coalition/Guardian/The Kings Parliament/Roz Wei/the Black Knights/The Chola/the Nuclear Knights and Vanguard/Rose/the Viridian Entente/Alpha/the North American Confederacy/the United Purple Nations/Cornerstone! Thanks for the fun, everyone!

26 February 2016: The Kings Parliament announces their election results!

11 April 2016: You know what happens. :(

Good luck wherever each of you may end up. :)

• Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

Back when Phoenix was a new alliance, The Kings Parliament had just formed also, they were our closest freinds and best ally for a long time. 
Out of all of the disbanding posts i have seen this is the one which has upset me, 
Goodbye TKP, We will miss you
Good luck to T$ as they have gained some of the best players on orbis, 
O7 The Kings Parliament.

Nate (mannax) mate, this one is for you 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntKgLxgY9s&nohtml5=False

• Upvote 1

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

On behalf of Cornerstone I offer the condolences of our Alliance at seeing you guys go and I offer my personal condolences and sadness at this. I had rather liked the theme of your alliance and other such thoughts. It is such a pity.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Very sad to see this. Many of the old Asgard members, at one time some of our closest allies, were strong figures within the alliance, and it is sad to see them have to re-home once more. May the Dragon Gods guide your paths. Farewell, TKP.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Very sad to see this. Many of the old Asgard members, at one time some of our closest allies, were strong figures within the alliance, and it is sad to see them have to re-home once more. May the Dragon Gods guide your paths. Farewell, TKP.

TKP splintered from Asgard. TKP is not a result of Asgard merger into Alpha.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

TKP was an incredible ally and great to work with. William Mannax specifically was always a pleasure to work with and he truly built something special. I'm sad to see TKP go, but at the same time I'm incredibly excited to see the members of TKP join us in tS.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.