What about the existence of bacon?

learn 3 differentiate betwean myths and 

hah

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Japanese Emperor Hirohito, started the war in China, which technically counts as part of WW2...

*Unofficially. 

Technically it started on September 1, 1939. Unofficially you could maybe say that. Even then you shouldn't. A world war is never solely to blame on one nation. A world war occurs due to a cataclysmic failure of a multitude of nations.  

Gavrilo Princip, the man who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand, whom death would spark World War I, and then World war II. 

Yeah, no. With or w/o the assassination of the Archduke World War I would still have started for various geopolitical/political reasons. His death only hastened the start of World War I. You could perhaps say that the Treaty of Versailles started World War II because it helped Adolf Hitler gain power and created the animosity within him that led him to seek power. 

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Upvote 3

There are multiple treaties of versailles

I was thinking of treaty of paris, nvm

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Bacon is a ploy set up by international Zionism to clog the arteries of us goyim and make a profit.

Duhhhh

GjJTRdk.png

Rong dey r our greabest ally :DDDD

Gavrilo Princip, the man who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand, whom death would spark World War I, and then World war II. 

No, it was Austria's choice to hand the ridiculous ultimatum to Serbia, an ultimatum that no country with any modicum of self-respect would sign. Austria started WWI, Austria also gave us Hitler, now that I think about it has Austria ever given the world anything good?

The English declared war on the Germans sparking the war. Hitler wanted peace with the English, if they had just accepted the war wouldn't have happened.

There were German people living in the Poland which was taken unjustly from Germany in the Treaty of Versailles. If the allies hadn't had done so, the war would have been prevented. 

• Upvote 2

No, it was Austria's choice to hand the ridiculous ultimatum to Serbia, an ultimatum that no country with any modicum of self-respect would sign. Austria started WWI, Austria also gave us Hitler, now that I think about it has Austria ever given the world anything good?

Serbia started WW1 and their proud of it. Serbia is one of the biggest war mongerers so it's not surprising.

The English declared war on the Germans sparking the war. Hitler wanted peace with the English, if they had just accepted the war wouldn't have happened.

There were German people living in the Poland which was taken unjustly from Germany in the Treaty of Versailles. If the allies hadn't had done so, the war would have been prevented.

Finally, someone in this game who isn't retarded

Serbia started WW1 and their proud of it. Serbia is one of the biggest war mongerers so it's not surprising.

Finally, someone in this game who isn't retarded

How did Serbia start WWI? Gavrilo Princip was from a nationalist organization and certainly not working for the Serbian government (there's no evidence to believe he was). The conflict was started by the Austrian ultimatum (probably the most ridiculously harsh treaty document ever produced, which no sovereign state would ever have signed) and subsequent declaration of war.

Without the Austrian declaration of war, Russia would not have intervened to help it's slavic brothers in Serbia, and the Germans would not have used this as an excuse to attack Russia's ally France.

EDIT: Oh and before someone says Austria gave the world Mozart, this is wrong, he was born in Germany (Holy Roman Empire).

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

Due to Poland refusing to give back the Danzig corridor wich was given to Poland after the treaty of versailles. After taking Poland hitler wanted peace but the Allies wanted a war,they probaly did not expect France fall in a matter of six weeks.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Due to Poland refusing to give back the Danzig corridor wich was given to Poland after the treaty of versailles. After taking Poland hitler wanted peace but the Allies wanted a war,they probaly did not expect France fall in a matter of six weeks.

Borders are borders. It doesn't matter if they don't adequately reflect ethnic boundaries, all nation-states must respect them otherwise the entire world system of international borders and and state sovereignty falls apart, and the result is war. Also your excuse for the Nazi's is poor, if Germany only wanted Danzig then why didn't they stop once they captured it? Instead they went on to occupy all of Poland.

The unification of the German State and a relative reduction of Great Britain's power lead to an imbalance of power on the North European Plain resulting in a series of conflicts to include WWII.

-signature removed for rules violation-