Radio show possibility: State of Affairs.

Prefontaine

Yeah, those guys don't even know how to prosecute a proper war!

Yeah, UPN should adbandon them. And they should stop sending good diplomats to such a shit alliance! Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Shadow government, m8. Besides, I'd be way more interesting than our oil-wrestler-in-chief.

But whatever, your loss.

I gave you access to the leadership board so you'd post your shit ideas there, rather than on the all members board. That way we could kill them without having to explain why ten times each day.

@Pre - I will be there on behalf of the Armstrong-Pfeiffer network of spies and leakers.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I demand the TRUE leaders of Terminus Est to speak up.

Saeton and Sailor Jerry should be on the show. :)

I was reading this as I was performing a "Self-service", I laughed so hard I slipped off the toilet and crack my head open on the sink!!  My wife runs in, sees me laying on the floor with my pants around my ankles, sporting a "semi" with tissues and lotion stuck in one hand and my cell phone in the other, bleeding profusely from my forehead and alternating between wincing in pain and laughing uncontrollably.  She looked at me for like 10 seconds, didn't say a word, backed out and closed the door.!!!!!!

Not only am I not in gov, I'd be the last person you'd want on the show!  It'd be entertaining sure, but by the time I was done, I'd find that my nation would have been rolled 4 times over!!  I'm not a very politically correct person...as evidence, I retired from the U.S. Navy after 20 years of service as only an E-6!!!!  I usually don't play well others.  I can hear it now, my mom yelling at me through the bathroom door..."Go outside and play with your friends....you know it's better to play with group than with yourself"!!!  

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

Yeah, UPN should adbandon them. And they should stop sending good diplomats to such a shit alliance!

Seriously. I hear UPN actually sent their best diplomat to DEIC (they're not even in the top 20!). Total waste of talent imho.

• Upvote 1

I shitpost on the MENSA leadership forums, so that means I have at least a half-working dick. Decent microphone; I put out podcasts in my spare time.

I could come on to briefly talk about the recent score changes and how I think they are misguided. Plus how the new military-policy feature (along with other recent ones) are a bit ridiculous in terms of balance. The cumulative effect of these changes should be absolutely bizarre in the coming wars.

Edit: I see you don't want to talk about score balance. Frankly, I think it would make for an interesting discussion. Also, I want to have a talk with Ogaden on my side, dude has some appreciable zen-levels.

Careful Syrup, otherwise you'll be accused of having butthurt over these new changes!

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Tried that one.

Lot of papercuts.

Never again.

you obviously lack dedication to those finals and should stand them up in favor of the show

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Think I heard that Tuggy would be up for it for Mensa. 

ya this.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I gave you access to the leadership board so you'd post your shit ideas there, rather than on the all members board. That way we could kill them without having to explain why ten times each day.

giphy.gif

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I was reading this as I was performing a "Self-service", I laughed so hard I slipped off the toilet and crack my head open on the sink!!  My wife runs in, sees me laying on the floor with my pants around my ankles, sporting a "semi" with tissues and lotion stuck in one hand and my cell phone in the other, bleeding profusely from my forehead and alternating between wincing in pain and laughing uncontrollably.  She looked at me for like 10 seconds, didn't say a word, backed out and closed the door.!!!!!!

Not only am I not in gov, I'd be the last person you'd want on the show!  It'd be entertaining sure, but by the time I was done, I'd find that my nation would have been rolled 4 times over!!  I'm not a very politically correct person...as evidence, I retired from the U.S. Navy after 20 years of service as only an E-6!!!!  I usually don't play well others.  I can hear it now, my mom yelling at me through the bathroom door..."Go outside and play with your friends....you know it's better to play with group than with yourself"!!!  

Just because of your post I may coup and put your ass in charge.

Oddly after Pre reading this he may agree.

10/10 for sheer poetic prose!

Seriously. I hear UPN actually sent their best diplomat to DEIC (they're not even in the top 20!). Total waste of talent imho.

This is why UPN sucks in diplomacy. They are an agressor that eats GPA children from what I do hear.

Roll UPN.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• Keegoz, Rose
  • Lordship, TKR
  • Tug, Mensa
  • Victor, UPN
  • Partisan, possibly, Syndicate

There anyone who wants to be a backup for Partisan from Syndicate? Or just a general backup from another alliance?

Show time will be 9PM EST Sunday the 10th.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif