2 accounts on one network

Malinok

My son would like to play.  He's 14 so lives at home.  From what I understood of the rules his account has to be started on a different network(location) but than he could play from home as long as we don't interact.  If I could get this confirmed it would be appreciated.

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

From Game Rules:

Multiple Nations on the Same Network

Each player is allowed to have one account and nation. Having multiple nations is a bannable violation.

Up to 2 nations are allowed to play on the same network, so long as they have signed up on different networks. Nations playing on the same network must keep all interaction at a minimum.

Trades sent on a network cannot be accepted by a nation on the same network. Banks cannot be used as a medium between two nations on the same network to transfer funds.

Two nations on the same network are allowed to be in the same alliance, but they are not allowed to declare war on the same nation. Failure to follow this rule will result in a nation strike the first time, and a ban the second time.

You seem to have the right idea, with your son signing up on a different network and then you two could continue playing on the same network while avoiding interaction (primarily trades and wars). I'm just a player, though, so you could wait for Sheepy to pop in for final confirmation, just in-case. :) Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1