The New Council of the GPA

Chapsie

o/ GPA

• Upvote 2

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

how often are your elections? 16 governments in about as many months seem like a lot of turnover

They're every six months for each of the Trims. But the election is off a little and the Internal/foreign elections are together. We are attempting to fix that without giving someone extra time in power.

• Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

how often are your elections? 16 governments in about as many months seem like a lot of turnover

As Chappie said Triumvirs serve 6 month terms. You can see the history of them here: http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Protection_Agency, which starts from December 2013. In the past we've had a bunch of leaders leave the alliance without finishing their terms so that is also accounting for a higher than normal count.

o/ GPA

Edited by Godfrey
  • Upvote 3

As Chappie said Triumvirs serve 6 month terms. You can see the history of them here: http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Protection_Agency, which starts from December 2013. In the past we've had a bunch of leaders leave the alliance without finishing their terms so that is also accounting for a higher than normal government count.

o/ GPA

and also nobody tells me shit so i have to edit the box myself while snooping around on GPA's forums. I blame Kalev.

Edited by Solaris

and also nobody tells me shit so i have to edit the box myself while snooping around on GPA's forums. I blame Kalev.

o7 Thank you for your wiki moderation. ;)

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I've been told GPA runs off of internal politics and nation building since they're neutral.

Kind of shocked that the terms are 6 months - That's long even by normal democratic alliance standards.

• Upvote 1

Not really, they can go anywhere from 3-6. 

In my experience, 3-4 months for upper gov is the norm. 6 is generally considered too long and kills the point of actually having a democracy.

Edited by Corvo

In the past we've had a bunch of leaders leave the alliance without finishing their terms so that is also accounting for a higher than normal count.

Sorry. ;)

Congratulations to all of you! It always makes me happy to see the GPA still kicking. :D

• Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

o/ GPA

May you continue to be the best at doing nothing.

Thank you. We try hard.

• Upvote 1

GPA fa must be hard. Also congrats to the gov who will likely be in charge for the yearly culling of the neutrals!

It's... interesting to say the least. As for the second point: Thanks. :P

Yes I feel like I don't know what I've got myself into.

Either way, it's good to see democracy in action.

Eh, you'll be fine. Just word things nice, and basically anything you say is a valid CB so have fun :D

Chappie's job will be thread derailing, insult's dodging, and trolls starving. He's been doing an excellent job already, he'll do great. 

Thanks a bunch, I've actually worked up a sweat some days on what to reply for certain things.

"Is this a CB?"

*Posts*

"!@#$ dude, if I get the GPA rolled because of this the guys back home'll hate me"