Good raid target

SoS

Thanks for all the money, everyone. I bought 4 more cities while I was farming targets.

My work is done and I am going to take a vacation to get break from this game so I can do something productive in real life. I have nothing on me nor in the bank, so I will be extremely unprofitable to hit anyway.

Until then, peace! :)

<3 y'all bby

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Thanks for all the money, everyone. I bought 4 more cities while I was farming targets.

My work is done and I am going to take a vacation to get break from this game so I can do something productive in real life. I have nothing on me nor in the bank, so I will be extremely unprofitable to hit anyway.

<3 y'all bby

BUT RAIDING IS NOT PROFITABLE AND BLAH BLAH IM A WHINY PIR-- anyway. Another good raid target: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=15294Pirate turned quasi neutral in fear of the looming score change.

scSqPGJ.gif

Im waiting for

"Roll UPN".

Roll this jerk: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=21634

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6912

grab slots while they're hot

oh man, hes in range!

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

BUT RAIDING IS NOT PROFITABLE AND BLAH BLAH IM A WHINY PIR-- anyway. Another good raid target: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=15294Pirate turned quasi neutral in fear of the looming score change.

Or maybe this pirate also got bored of raiding and switched his playstyle?

You were also in Arrgh once as Santa Claus to refresh your memory. But I suppose only you're allowed to switch your playing styles. Keep in mind I've irl commitments too so I couldn't have continued raiding regardless of a score change or not anyway.

Other than that, you're right. When the score change comes, it will be impossible to raid for any nation at my level. Too few targets. Fear has nothing to do with it though.

Or maybe this pirate also got bored of raiding and switched his playstyle?

You were also in Arrgh once as Santa Claus to refresh your memory. But I suppose only you're allowed to switch your playing styles. Keep in mind I've irl commitments too so I couldn't have continued raiding regardless of a score change or not anyway.

Other than that, you're right. When the score change comes, it will be impossible to raid for any nation at my level. Too few targets. Fear has nothing to do with it though.

I meant you were afraid people were gonna come after you for all of your raiding then. That's why you're afraid. 

My change didn't come hand in hand with a looming game change that would mean I'd have to fight people of similar strength after spending months fighting people who couldn't match my strength. That's why you're afraid. 

Cowards live longer. I hope you live forever, mate. 

scSqPGJ.gif

I meant you were afraid people were gonna come after you for all of your raiding then. That's why you're afraid.

My change didn't come hand in hand with a looming game change that would mean I'd have to fight people of similar strength after spending months fighting people who couldn't match my strength. That's why you're afraid.

Cowards live longer. I hope you live forever, mate.

There is a huge difference between fear and concern. Not being concerned of things which can happen falls more into foolishness than bravery in my dictionary. I don't know about yours.

Anyone could've made my build and competed with me. No one was being stopped. It was a simple 900 infra build with 5/5/5, a hospital, police station and nuclear plant. No exploitation of improvements. So your whole point of "couldn't match my strength" is as moot as possible. It was completely possible to do so. They were welcome to, and they did too.

Plus, as it happens, majority of the people I raided, I've outgrown them massively. Partly because most were inactive. So I have no reason to fear them. No one wants my head either. There is nothing to be afraid of as everything is all good with every alliance who I caused issues to.

Please tell me what, or more specifically, who, should I be afraid of?

Well, as it happens you've lived longer than me, and here you're, still kicking.

I admire you for having the guts to sell down to save your members though, very few people did it. If only you cried on forums less, I would actually like you. And yes, I know you couldn't give a shit if I do or not. Saved you a line to write, mate.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I admire you for having the guts to sell down to save your members though, very few people did it.

He had no choice, he knew he was only days away from being smashed like the majority of his alliance.  If you know you about to be punched in the face, you might as well strike the first blow and make a scrap out of it.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

He had no choice, he knew he was only days away from being smashed like the majority of his alliance.  If you know you about to be punched in the face, you might as well strike the first blow and make a scrap out of it.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

<3 y'all bby

Says the person who was on the list of raid targets  <_<

I don't know.. Not speaking for VE, but I wouldn't mind rolling in and dropping some airstrikes on your head, now that you and some of your other pirate cronnies actually have some infra to lose.

Gold star to Storm for taking your ball and going home.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

I hope you kept your end of the deal before this.  Otherwise, I'll be waiting when you get back. :)

• Downvote 1