Arggg Is ruining the game

SEALTEAM6

I THINK THE RULES NEED TO BE CHANGED 

ARGGG MIGHT BE PLAYING TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW BUT NOT THE HEART  OF THE GAME. people ARE QUITTING OVER THE WAY THERE OUR PLAYING. 

LET CHANGES THE RULE TO MAKE A BIT MORE SINCE IN RL: IE IF A COUNTRY/CITIES HAS BEEN HIT BAD BY ANOTHER IT WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE WITH MILITARY. i THINK AS INFRASTRUCTURE IS DAMAGED THAT MILITARY IMPROVEMENT SHOULD BE DESTROYED TO. AL LEAST HAVE ONLY A CERTAIN NUMBER OF IMPROVEMENT COMPARED WITH THE AMOUNT OF INFRASTRUCTURE YOU HAVE 

• Upvote 2

You can change the size of the letters back to normal using "caps lock" you can find that button on your keyboard.

Yes arrgh is evil but the game needs evil people so the good people have something to do.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

• Upvote 3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Who is this ARGGG group trying to steal our name?

Did Church Gourley disband and create yet another new alliance?!?!

Yes... They must be destroyed!!!

And their little pixels too!!!

(Wont be you that does it though ;) - else you wouldnt be caps crying here)

MY APOLOGIES TO ALL THAT DO NOT LIKE MY CAPS LOCK. IT IS REALLY THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEE WHAT IM TYPING AS I WAS HIT WITH AND IED IN IRAQ AND STILL HAVE FRAGMENT IN THEM TODAY....IT MAKE IF VERY HAED TO SEE FINE PRINT. I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIRE STORE SO I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST.

MY APOLOGIES TO ALL THAT DO NOT LIKE MY CAPS LOCK. IT IS REALLY THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEE WHAT IM TYPING AS I WAS HIT WITH AND IED IN IRAQ AND STILL HAVE FRAGMENT IN THEM TODAY....IT MAKE IF VERY HAED TO SEE FINE PRINT. I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIRE STORE SO I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST.

Eh.. i doubt that.. because your name and nation name is not in caps. Please explain that my good sir.

Edited by Solaris

There is a nifty little option on your browser to zoom in. . .

• Upvote 3

Don't fret too much, I've got a plan to kick all the pirate players out of the game solve some of the underlying war issues while preserving multiple different playstyles.  :rolleyes:

Dev team bias confirmed :P

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Don't fret too much, I've got a plan to kick all the pirate players out of the game solve some of the underlying war issues while preserving multiple different playstyles.  :rolleyes:

Arrgh!

Edited by Hereno

Yes... Please come save everyone from the evil Arrgh!

Hand holding and hugs for the "helpess" too.

Safe spaces and participation trophies for all!

All we need is a chance to defeat pro raiders. As it is now, even if you beat them one week they just come back next week. It's fine that you choose to do your thing your way, but it's not fine that there's no way to counter that other than possibly doing the same thing. Then we're all stuck in perma war and zero growth.

>launched 37 missiles

>eaten none

>10 cities with full commerce and over 20 improvement slots wasted on !@#$ farms, with 17 steel mills on top of that

>donated during beta

>game administrator posts in the IC thread informing him that his changes are on the way

>can't even spell arrgh

lol

Edited by Hereno

• Administrators

>launched 37 missiles

>eaten none

>10 cities with full commerce and over 20 improvement slots wasted on !@#$ farms, with 17 steel mills on top of that

>donated during beta

>game administrator posts in the IC thread informing him that his changes are on the way

>can't even spell arrgh

lol

First, I didn't realize this was posted in alliance affairs - it's obviously not an alliance announcement. Let me move it to Game Discussion.

Second, you think because someone gave me $10 over a year ago I'm bought out by them? That's pretty funny.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

All we need is a chance to defeat pro raiders. As it is now, even if you beat them one week they just come back next week. It's fine that you choose to do your thing your way, but it's not fine that there's no way to counter that other than possibly doing the same thing. Then we're all stuck in perma war and zero growth.

What are you complaining about?

When was the last time you were raided?

Last time you even fought was well over a month ago and that was during the global war... and before that - months of little conflict at all.

Your existence and nation history disprove your very point.

You havent been stuck in "perma war with zero growth".

"All we need"... Youre already doing all you need to prevent being raided.

You have no military... which exposes you.

But youre in an alliance with enough strength and treaty backing to cover your defenseless behind.

Wow... Let me be the first to open your eyes to your own success.

Congratulations... You found one solution to the "problem" (prevention is the best way to "defeat" any raider / thief).

There is more than one angle to solving any problem... and more than one to solving this one (besides the "daddy save us... we cant, we cant" game change method - which is a very bad habit to start because it has an ever widening ripple effect once begun).

And this is not the "all or nothing" equation you try to make it.

You can grow just fine with a military... And even without one - as you prove yourself.

Edited by Fasolt