Expand Embargoes to Include Baseball

Nintendo

Currently, when you embargo a nation it simply means you can not trade with them (yes, I know that's the standard definition of an embargo). I'd like to expand this out to include baseball games. If you have embargoed someone, it generally means you wish not to interact with them if at all possible. I find many of my baseball games are against nations that I have embargoed and I really wish I could avoid playing them, because it's basically giving them money.

If expanding the affects of an embargo is not liked, perhaps there should be a separate option to avoid playing baseball games with certain nations?

Cheers to my first suggestion! If you all hate it, well...I suppose I'll go drink a beer and get over it.  :D

• Upvote 2

Alternatively, delete baseball?

The fact that Sheepy has the time to code a completely pointless/superfluous feature like baseball, when perks are still on the backburner....

EDIT: Also why Baseball? The game is practically non-existent outside America.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 1

Currently, when you embargo a nation it simply means you can not trade with them (yes, I know that's the standard definition of an embargo). I'd like to expand this out to include baseball games. If you have embargoed someone, it generally means you wish not to interact with them if at all possible. I find many of my baseball games are against nations that I have embargoed and I really wish I could avoid playing them, because it's basically giving them money.

If expanding the affects of an embargo is not liked, perhaps there should be a separate option to avoid playing baseball games with certain nations?

Cheers to my first suggestion! If you all hate it, well...I suppose I'll go drink a beer and get over it.  :D

Couldn't I exploit this and embargo low skill players?  Then I would only get home games vs You, Brit-Bashers, Athletics etc.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Couldn't I exploit this and embargo low skill players?  Then I would only get home games vs You, Brit-Bashers, Athletics etc.

This^

Or you could embargo the leeches.

Rather not mix up the main game and the baseball game.