Rokkenjima's Response to "Shadowclaw"

Eva-Beatrice

WGta7kR.png

Let it be known that as of now, Rokkenjima has joined the organization of witches formerly known as Shadowclaw. It was decided shortly after that the name be changed to Mariage Sorciere, as it is fitting for an alliance of witches.

We look forward to the anarchy mischief that follows.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

And thus, the ending of this story only grows worse

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

It's only beginning for humanity.. the beginning of the end. 

We Calondians will purge the witch heresy wherever it appears. Once we recover our power we will wage war on the heretic state of Solaris.

well we have "device" it can travel through the multiverse and to get "supplies" that can destroy your universe, you see we are not just Persie on Orbis, we are Persie  The Multiuniversal  Imperial Latin Republic, I am not the prime minister of Persie, I the prime minister of Persie's Orbis colony, we use weapons the homeland because this planet or universe for that matter can not withhold our a blast from our weapons. So, stop this program or I will have an empire infinitely more powerful than you could ever wish to see. 

For Meripez!

well we have "device" it can travel through the multiverse and to get "supplies" that can destroy your universe, you see we are not just Persie on Orbis, we are Persie  The Multiuniversal  Imperial Latin Republic, I am not the prime minister of Persie, I the prime minister of Persie's Orbis colony, we use weapons the homeland because this planet or universe for that matter can not withhold our a blast from our weapons. So, stop this program or I will have an empire infinitely more powerful than you could ever wish to see. 

We are doomed more and again :o

We are doomed more and again :o

don't worry I like this place,  that is only a last resort, also if so we will bring huge amounts of our passenger ships to bring all citizens not affiliated with the "Mariage Sorciere"

Edited by G Wilson

For Meripez!

It seems you are underestimating the power Rokkenjima possesses. For now, I'll just say that it is absolutely impossible for our "universe" to be destroyed.

Mariage Sorciere will also not be disbanded.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

It seems you are underestimating the power Rokkenjima possesses. For now, I'll just say that it is absolutely impossible for our "universe" to be destroyed.

Disregarded.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Tis all you are able to do.

We have conquered your fantasy land successful only to see you and your force being pushed off from Orbis. It is the real might power of GSE and Svalbardians will make it happen. We have everything we can in order to bypass the dirty witch magic. The Svalbardians are very unique because they can respawn after being killed, even if their body parts is scattered aparted or vanished, putting Svalbardians as the master human race.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

when I said universe I meant everything in it, I am not an idiot

For Meripez!

when I said universe I meant everything in it, I am not an idiot

Such a thing is still impossible.

Not every witch is apart of Shadowclaw

And not every human will die at their hands

Humans will have a chance to fend off shadowclaw and its witches if and when united

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Not every witch is apart of Shadowclaw

And not every human will die at their hands

Humans will have a chance to fend off shadowclaw and its witches if and when united

That is correct; not every witch is a member of Mariage Sorciere. Additionally, it is possible to fend off Mariage Sorciere should it attack with its current intentions and resolve.

The following are two official statements coming from the Grand Duchy of Finland.

The first one comes personally from the Grand Duchess of Finland, Sintiya.

"Congratulations to the esteemed Rokkenjima nation(?) on the joining of the Mariage Sorciere / Shadowclaw faction.

I dearly hope that this new arrangement brings more prosperity and happiness to your nation.

Should this faction ever seek economical or military aid, let me be the first to say that the Grand Duchy of Finland

does not discriminate, and will fairly and justly observe and decide!

PS: How exactly does one join this faction? It sounds like it's all the new craze with all the cool countries! Can my small Duchy join one day, too?"

-Grand Duchess Sintiya of Finland

The next announcement comes from the Government of Finland.

"Established and exalted countries of the world, we deeply apologize for our Grand Duchess' clear lack of understanding of the severity and threat of the situation. 

We will work hard on filling her in on all the details as to why this 'Shadowclaw' or 'Mariage Sorciere' faction is dangerous to us all!

Again, we deeply apologize."

-Prime Minister of Finland

Edited by Sintiya
  • Upvote 1

That is correct; not every witch is a member of Mariage Sorciere. Additionally, it is possible to fend off Mariage Sorciere should it attack with its current intentions and resolve.

This game of chess grows more interesting by the moment.

Will the witches win, and capture the king, or will the Humans prevail?

This game sure is thrilling for my tastes

IYT09l4.png

Allah will protect me from these devil worshipers

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

when iblis disobeyed Allah allowed him to do so.

Those who worship him shall burn with him

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason