A Butthurt Farewell

Sqwizzix

You could've just joined a larger alliance.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I'm done with the game and yes it's over butthurt. Tired of Arrgh tearing down my nation every time I build it back up. No point in going insane repeatedly rebuilding every time I get beiged. Needless to say, farewell.

Sorry to see any player leaving, mate. I would of course wish to see you reconsider.

As it was said above, maybe joining a different or larger alliance (provided you're not in a large alliance?) would be better than just quitting altogether? Large alliances are usually less subject to being raided but of course are not everyone's cup of tea, so I would also recommend looking for an alliance that has a multitude of nations in the same war ranges as it usually provides more coverage in the event of raids and war. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

No alliance is assured of safety from raiding nowadays, you should already know this Prezyan.

Its not raiding, We're hitting Cloud 9 as direct retaliation for harboring spies and organizing said spies. People go around saying "ARRGH IS SOOOO EVIL". In all reality we just dont let shit fly.

9SYgyxx.png?1

nAGzWQg.png?1

• Upvote 4

Its not raiding, We're hitting Cloud 9 as direct retaliation for harboring spies and organizing said spies. People go around saying "ARRGH IS SOOOO EVIL". In all reality we just dont let shit fly.

9SYgyxx.png?1

nAGzWQg.png?1

Sqwizzix wasn't apart of Cloud 9, quit before it was formed. I also sent that info to Thalmor. I was sending info to an old alliance mate and that dipshit threw shade at Ansom. Ansom didn't do shit but if you want to push the blame on him I guess I get off scot free. kek

No alliance is assured of safety from raiding nowadays, you should already know this Prezyan.

Join Arrgh, of course. If you can't beat them, join them. ^_^ Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

9SYgyxx.png?1

nAGzWQg.png?1

I'm not referring to Arrgh directly, but to Tywin Lannister (formerly of Political Pirates) who was hitting a number of [active] GPA members a while back. Prezyan was one of those members.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not referring to Arrgh directly, but to Tywin Lannister (formerly of Political Pirates) who was hitting a number of [active] GPA members a while back. Prezyan was one of those members.

Yeah... That one guy is unstoppable...

Whole alliances quake in fear... and do nothing but sit and....................................

• Upvote 1