Cobalt terminating relationship with CU

Greene

cobaltblue.jpg

Odd Squad had a protection agreement with the Celestial Union. As part of the merger, that was carried over. Due to a lack of positive relations, we're terminating the relationship.

Best luck to them moving forward

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Odd Squad had a protection agreement with the Celestial Union. As part of the merger, that was carried over. Due to a lack of positive relations, we're terminating the relationship.

Best luck to them moving forward

Due to me exposing Grealind for being a lying son of !@#$ he cancelled on Celestial Union because he's a butt hurt lil biotch. 

• Upvote 1

Do I have this correct? You and Odd Squad merged and you're dropping their ally, CU? Your wording was a little unclear.

No no. OS merged into Cobalt. The CU treaty was then Cobalt's. Due to some friction and lack of positive communication and a general degradation of the relationship, we've gone ahead and cancelled the treaty.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

No no. OS merged into Cobalt. The CU treaty was then Cobalt's. Due to some friction and lack of positive communication and a general degradation of the relationship, we've gone ahead and cancelled the treaty.

You're gonna lose them as quick as you got them. People call The $yndicate the snake alliance, but Cobalt is true snake. 

• Upvote 2

Due to me exposing Grealind for being a lying son of !@#$ he cancelled on Celestial Union because he's a butt hurt lil biotch. 

Grealind lying!? That's so not surprising. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

He's also trying to hold people there against their will. Isn't that shocking too?!

No. I'm just waiting for him to sell the alliance for RL money just before internally sabotaging the whole thing out of butthurt. 

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

You're gonna lose them as quick as you got them. People call The $yndicate the snake alliance, but Cobalt is true snake. 

If they choose to leave, that's their choice. Of course the members who remain will always be welcome. I don't think it's even possible to hold people in alliances against their will.

greene.png

I went to go update the treaty web, but there wasn't a treaty between these two to begin with, then I went to check CU, and they don't exist on the web either. That should give you both an indication of how little this all matters. Grealind, Ansom, go bang each other in private and leave the rest of us out of it. No one cares about your little squabble. At least Grealind is trying to be somewhat respectful. 

I love that gif

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod
Removed for filter evasion (Approved by Rod/Four)
  • Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Nevertheless, this was the wrong way to do it. Anytime you drop a protectorate, you should give them 2-3 days to find a new protector, its common curtesy. And you shouldn't announce it until it is over. This makes you look like a bad guy here Grealind. I know you've never been one to care about how you look to the general audience, but you should at least make yourself seem respectful.

• Upvote 3

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Nevertheless, this was the wrong way to do it. Anytime you drop a protectorate, you should give them 2-3 days to find a new protector, its common curtesy. And you shouldn't announce it until it is over. This makes you look like a bad guy here Grealind. I know you've never been one to care about how you look to the general audience, but you should at least make yourself seem respectful.

Does it even matter? It's like COC can't protect them selfs, so CU has been unprotected for days.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Stop being reasonable and let dicks be dicks with no consequences

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif