LEAGUE OF UNITED NATION- Declaration

Chuks

League of united nations has declared war on Iberia and magister mortalis.

The war is due to aggressive language and attacks,league if united nations has been a neutral economic based alliance who aimed in overthroning other alliance.

Iberia and Magister Mortalis destroyed that neutrality and has forced us to rage a war on them and we also hope to win

Is this a rule violation?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

League of united nations has declared war on Iberia and magister mortalis.

The war is due to aggressive language and attacks,league if united nations has been a neutral economic based alliance who aimed in overthroning other alliance.

Iberia and Magister Mortalis destroyed that neutrality and has forced us to rage a war on them and we also hope to win

"League of united nation has declared war on Iberia and MM. The war was started by aggressive language and attacks, the league of united nations has been a neutral and economic based alliance who aimed to the overthrowing of other alliances. Iberia and MM destroyed that neutrality and have forced us to declare war on them and we hope to win"

This is my translated version of what you just and if i am completely wrong then please correct me with proper grammer and proper spelling.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Yes this is false. I am President of LUN and we have no problems with Liberia or Magister Mortalis.

Sad, would've loved a micro conflict where I actually cant hit anyone :P

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Ria.

Ia.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Wasnt this thread locked earlier?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

A

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win