1/31/2016 - On to February!

Alex

• Administrators

Alright folks, it's pretty damn close to February 1st, and as far as I'm concerned, the month of January is over! So, what does that mean?

• No more Trump ads! Also, no more ads promoting any Presidential candidate, at least until the election is over.
  • Donation caps have been reset, which means you can give me all of your money redeem up to 8 additional credits this month!

Also of note, we're working on expanding the game and increasing our playerbase. You've probably saw the Outreach Program announcement, but we're looking for dedicated individuals who can help us target other communities and groups of players and get them to start playing Politics & War. In line with this, I've updated the Referrals page, and want to remind you again that you'll get $1,500,000 and 50 steel, aluminum, gasoline, and munitions once they've played for two weeks and have reached at least 30 score. Just think -- if you could get 10 people to start playing, that's $15,000,000 and 500 of each manufactured resource for your nation. Incentives!

Thanks for an excellent January everyone, and forward we move towards a greater February!

• Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

A way to track referrals would still be great.

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

would be easier to recruit new players if I could play with my friends without fear of being flagged for playing at college on occasion or playing on each other's wifi once

You won't be flagged unless you are trading/banking/warring with those same nations.

• Upvote 1

There are currently 13 ads running.

>MFW Trump related ads were over 80% of all ad content

RIP sheepsters wallet

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You won't be flagged unless you are trading/banking/warring with those same nations.

That's part of the problem though isn't it? If we invite people we know, we'll want to be able to help them build their nations faster, to take advantage of our own nation's success. Though if you happen to have ever shared a network, that takes the fun out of that...

• Upvote 1

i thought they were funny

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

i thought they were funny

down with trump

• Upvote 1

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

That's part of the problem though isn't it? If we invite people we know, we'll want to be able to help them build their nations faster, to take advantage of our own nation's success. Though if you happen to have ever shared a network, that takes the fun out of that...

Thank you for this post.  I was going to complain that I can't get the referral bonus because I don't have so many friends that I can afford to alienate them by inviting them to online games.  But if that means less risk of my nation going poof, maybe that's a good thing.

If my nation ever does go poof for "multi-playing" when I know maybe 5 people in my entire neighborhood besides me (and I know DARN well my mom isn't playing), it won't be coming back, you can be sure of that.

Do you want your possessions identified?

Then don't. If you want to hang with them, just invite them to your alliance, who will also be able to help build them up.

First nation to 1,000 NS

First nation to 2,000 NS

First nation to 3,000 NS

First nation to 4,000 NS

• Administrators

I would think that you were making some ca$h off of Princess Bubblegum's advertisements. 

I don't think Princess Bubblegum ever actually purchased any credits directly with real currency, but buying them on the market certainly drives up demand and encourages other people to purchase and sell them.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic