Political Pirates Official Announcement.

Warpool

Sounds like fun

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

>splits off from Arrgh

>mentions helping Arrgh

>raids Roz Wei, UPN, BK, TKP, VE

Interesting.

I'll be waiting when you climb back up into my score range. =3

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Wow, this is a big rhetorical middle finger to a rampaging Guardian/SK/Mensa sphere. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Wow, this is a big rhetorical middle finger to a rampaging Guardian/SK/Mensa sphere. 

The parties you mention are generally considered the same sphere as your ally in the $yndicate. Are you saying that we are on a rampage too? We are upstanding businessmen with no intentions beyond safeguarding the stability of the financial market.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

To be clear a member of mine hit Political Pirates and quit soon after, as in quit the alliance and game. Listed reason was "raid", but how he came to the conclusion PP was a good raid target I don't know. With that war declared PP hit all the inactives in range (I usually wait up to 2 weeks but obviously can't be doing it now). The Arrgh nations are unrelated.

• Upvote 1

To be clear a member of mine hit Political Pirates and quit soon after, as in quit the alliance and game. Listed reason was "raid", but how he came to the conclusion PP was a good raid target I don't know. With that war declared PP hit all the inactives in range (I usually wait up to 2 weeks but obviously can't be doing it now). The Arrgh nations are unrelated.

Oh, that explains that. Okey peace yo.

/me picks loot; sents peace and quietly sneaks out.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

>inb4 you become what you fight against

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.â€

• Upvote 1

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

Out of curiosity, why are you only building to 400 infrastructure? At most, that gives you 8 slots, which I'm guessing would be distributed as:

1 nuclear plant

5 barracks

2 airports (or 2 tank factories?)

I'm surprised that you wouldn't get immediately rolled with so few planes.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio