2015 Politics & War Awards Results

Kurdanak

Player Most Likely to Achieve Greatness in 2016: LordStrum (22 votes [12.72%])

lower your !@#$ing expectations people

i can't even count good

• Upvote 5
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

To be fair, they do deserve a decent amount of them from the last year. Except for most honourable alliance runner-up, that one's just funny.

Why do you question the honorable one?

Based off our actions: We've been there for our allies with quick reaction times and we never forced reparations on our opponents aside from the Pfeiffer "fine" due to Clarke's idiocy.

• Downvote 1

To be fair, they do deserve a decent amount of them from the last year. Except for most honourable alliance runner-up, that one's just funny.

Yeah I think that that shows their base votes are at 36 or whatever it was.

I'm sorry that that your alliance with more members struggles with activity. 

I mean I could probably get our 60 some members to forum-bomb TLF nominations to the top, but I'd more prefer that people vote honestly based on knowledge than just vote for themselves :P

Why do you question the honorable one?

Based off our actions: We've been there for our allies with quick reaction times and we never forced reparations on our opponents aside from the Pfeiffer "fine" due to Clarke's idiocy.

I mean Stalin's Russia was a solid team player too, doesn't mean a whole lot.

lower your !@#$ expectations people

i can't even count good

Who voted for you? *looks around nervously*

Also...

Largest E-Peen: Mensa HQ (26 votes [20.97%])

• Runner-up: Pfeiffer (16 votes [12.90%])

This was hilarious.

• Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Yeah I think that that shows their base votes are at 36 or whatever it was.

I mean I could probably get our 60 some members to forum-bomb TLF nominations to the top, but I'd more prefer that people vote honestly based on knowledge than just vote for themselves :P

Go for it. Seriously, show the activity.

I mean Stalin's Russia was a solid team player too, doesn't mean a whole lot.

Yea... wait, what?

• Downvote 1

Yeh I don't see why we would be seen as dishonourable. We always join in wars with our allies even when it's inconvenient or we're not obliged. And we have fulfilled every contract and pledge. That's the definition of honourable surely.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

I'd like to thank the community for giving this dank award.

I've graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces, but all that is nothing compared to this award.

All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting this award been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank Sheepy for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my LordStrum and Yosodog. I want to thank all ayy lmaos out there. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on the bodybuilding forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to win this for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the ayyliens out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being dank is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

ebe-sfere_big.jpg

giphy.gif

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

• Largest E-Peen: Mensa HQ (26 votes [20.97%])
    • Runner-up: Pfeiffer (16 votes [12.90%])

Best part of this. Also apparently I'm the best alliance leader. Suck it plebs.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

captain vietnam is best poster

Are you &#33;@#&#036;ing kidding me?

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png