Gabby Declares Litter Box on Alien Worshipers

Gabby

Very recently, the nation of obese cat soldiers has come under attack from an alien worshiper by the name of Miles Dyson.

Gabby, who is always a fighter to his core, decided that while a fight was in order he should extend the olive branch of peace in an effort to be kind and reasonable.

The following conversation took place between Gabby and his unprovoked aggressor:

ld9YLxX.png

This became unfortunate, as Gabby was hoping for peace. Perhaps it was the fact that Gabby had achieved an immense triumph ground victory over the unprovoked aggressor, or perhaps the unprovoked aggressor is just a bully who likes to attack others for no reason, either way, as Supreme Fat Cat Gabby likes to say, "It's on like Donkey Kong... meow."

So therefore Gabby has had no choice but to extract reparations from nations of this wandering Black Knights street gang the old fashioned way: more woar!

Gi61Khu.png

280K8qv.png

It is unfortunate that Gabby must extract reparations from the alien worshipers this way. It would have been easier if they had just paid Gabby what they owed him and his forces from the get-go, but they didn't.

Wait a minute... maybe it would have been easier if Gabby's initial peace offering had been accepted to begin with? Oops. Ouch.

yaZC8zc.png

Awww, Gabby is so sowwy that wittle kitten Miles wost some of his welf in the attack.

Despite being outnumbered 2:1 for almost the entire fight, the obese cat soldiers managed to take out several of wittle kitten Miles' troops, tanks, money, and spied an additional 10 ships away and captured 4 spies in the process.

2nhrfk7.png

Not to mention that Gabby's forces were blockaded the entire first half of the fight (had to sacrifice a lot to break that thing).

So, why all the flair? The point is simple: a nation from the alien worshiping band of scoundrels calling themselves the Black Knights declares war on Gabby and makes it clear that his entire alliance has his back, this is further reinforced by national leaders from said band of alien worshipers embargoing Fat Cat Land en masse after Gabby has no choice but to retaliate against them, and so Supreme Fat Cat Gabby must declare all of the lands of the alien worshipers to be litter box.

From now forward, Gabby has the right to raid and extract reparations from any nation that wears the Black Knights label and their lands are to be pooped in since they are now a litter box.

If Black Knights would like peace with Gabby, Gabby is reasonable, and would accept a humble agreed upon amount and as well as an apology. Gabby does not think the alien worshipers care much for reason or peace, however, and so Gabby will likely continue to treat their lands as a litter box all the days of Orbis.

Edited by Gabby
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Go get'm BK!

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

lol

We have quite a lot of noobs that need some practice. Thank you for this.

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

If Black Knights would like peace with Gabby, Gabby is reasonable, and would accept a humble agreed upon amount and as well as an apology. Gabby does not think the alien worshipers care much for reason or peace, however, and so Gabby will likely continue to treat their lands as a litter box all the days of Orbis.

Or we can just like...destroy you.

• Upvote 4

Farewell obese cat. May the alien worshipers have mercy on your soul. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well, if you would have just hit Miles back in the future I probably wouldn't have cared. However you chose to drag others in with you. So the Free Squirrel Republic recognizes this as an existential threat to our arboreal principles and will chatter accordingly.

squirrel-crashes-macarthur-landing-pictu

Edited by Jose Rodriguez III
  • Upvote 1

Well, if you would have just hit Miles back in the future I probably wouldn't have cared. However you chose to drag others in with you. So the Free Squirrel Republic recognizes this as an existential threat to our arboreal principles and will chatter accordingly.

squirrel-crashes-macarthur-landing-pictu

If you'll notice in Fat Cat Land's national description: we will always triumph over the local squirrels (among other things).

Bring it on.

Or we can just like...destroy you.

You already tried. That failed. Since you guys are supporting illegal raids against fat cat land we will just continue to pound your lower tier. When you ZI the land of Fat Cats we will rebuild and hit an even lower and probably less active tier. Then we will rebuild slightly and hit a slightly higher tier. Eventually you will ZI the Fat Cat warriors again. Then they will have an even lower tier to work against.

Rinse and repeat. But don't rinse me, I hate water. Probably shouldn't have revealed that weakness but oh well. You get the picture :)

You already tried. That failed. Since you guys are supporting illegal raids against fat cat land we will just continue to pound your lower tier. When you ZI the land of Fat Cats we will rebuild and hit an even lower and probably less active tier. Then we will rebuild slightly and hit a slightly higher tier. Eventually you will ZI the Fat Cat warriors again. Then they will have an even lower tier to work against.

Rinse and repeat. But don't rinse me, I hate water. Probably shouldn't have revealed that weakness but oh well. You get the picture :)

Leave beige. We've had 3 guys volunteer to hit you already.

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

The article was funny to read and was a blast...but getting rolled by BK will not be so fun.

Getting rolled by BK will be completely inconsequential since pixels will be rebuilt and the alien worshipers will get hit again.

Getting rolled by BK will be completely inconsequential since pixels will be rebuilt and the alien worshipers will get hit again.

And you'll continue being target practice for our noobs over and over again. You do realize that the damage you do at that level is so minuscule that we don't even care? We just think this shit is hilarious.

It's also "Ayylien", not "Alien".

• Upvote 6

BK in a nutshell

And you'll continue being target practice for our noobs over and over again. You do realize that the damage you do at that level is so minuscule that we don't even care? We just think this shit is hilarious.

It's also "Ayyylien", not "Alien".

ftfy

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Leave beige. We've had 3 guys volunteer to hit you already.

Good. They will need their energy saved up and should mobilize while Gabby and his forces are in beige.

While under the protection of beige that was so generously afforded me by Miles earlier, however, myself and my forces will be bombing Wickistan relentlessly. Rep extraction etc. etc. 

Also, I keep trying to send apology messages to Teh Chad every time I am forced to bomb his forces, but could you tell him "It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again It pains me greatly to do this to you, really, I really don't want to. BK is forcing me to. If only you guys wouldn't have raided me you wouldn't be in this pain."

Thanks. :)

i love how this literally could have been avoided had you spoken to anybody else but miles

this is almost as bad as the time JohnHarms tried to be BK gov

• Upvote 4
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

i love how this literally could have been avoided had you spoken to anybody else but miles

this is almost as bad as the time JohnHarms tried to be BK gov

I love how this literally could have been avoided if Black Knights did not let the lowest of their ilk raid a sovereign nation and then claim to represent the Black Knights government by claiming alliance approval of said raid.

It's unfortunate things had to go this way. Gabby is sad for the Black Knights leader, "Teh Chad" that he now has captive and is torturing.