1/11/2016 - New Colors, API Enhancements, Treasure Changes

Alex

ffs Sheepy I made a script a week ago for trade prices :P

Great changes though. Hopefully the API gets more love.

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

• Administrators

Oh and I guess I updated the Leaderboards page for Colors too. It obviously includes the new colors, as well as gray/beige now, too.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thanks Sheepy, your time is always appreciated.

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Minor quibble - perhaps applicants should be excluded from membership count in the alliances API? For this reason, I've never been able to use scripts using the alliance API in the APR.

Also, could you let me know which colours specifically have been changed to contrast better? Or which have not been changed, if that's easier. That way, I can update them accordingly.

Overall, great update! :)

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Administrators

Minor quibble - perhaps applicants should be excluded from membership count in the alliances API? For this reason, I've never been able to use scripts using the alliance API in the APR.

Also, could you let me know which colours specifically have been changed to contrast better? Or which have not been changed, if that's easier. That way, I can update them accordingly.

Overall, great update! :)

Oh, I meant to do that. I'll fix that up in the next patch.

As for the colors, I re-did all the little square icons. The only one that probably looks exactly the same is Black, and I think green and orange were pretty close.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Oh, I meant to do that. I'll fix that up in the next patch.

As for the colors, I re-did all the little square icons. The only one that probably looks exactly the same is Black, and I think green and orange were pretty close.

Awesome, thanks! As for the colours, I'll redo and update them in the APR according.
xzhPlEh.png?1

Guest Frawley

Thanks for the Trade API in particular, will be very useful for a few things we are coding for the meta game.  Eventually would you been looking to do a trade page with all trade offers available at all? would allow for proper analysis of market depth and dynamics.

If that wasn't possible would perhaps a top 10 lowest and highest offers be possible on the current page?

Awesome!

Is there a page that summarizes all the trades. Because nobody will look at just just aluminum. They'll want the prices of everything, so that will be a lot of unnecessary API calls.

• Upvote 1

Would it also be possible to show the volume of trades of a particular resource in one day? Just the highest and lowest prices is not info to judge whether a lot of something is trading that day.

• Jax locked this topic