The Monroe Republic Wants You

Church

Now that we have our first Constitution Drafted and almost a full body government 

We have now began recruiting today and would like you (who ever is reading this) to join The Monroe Republic 

We will appreciate any member big or small

If you need assistance financially or from wars join here

Are you getting tired of your old alliance or wanting to try something new, Come help us over here with our new alliance

President Monroe of The Monroe Republic

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

• 2 weeks later...

Rolled then rebuilt. Are you the guys who took on Arrgh by yourselves for raiding you?

You'd fit in with them nicely. They're completely disorganized and don't understand politics. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

You'd fit in with them nicely. They're completely disorganized and don't understand politics. 

They're a bunch of pirates? Wait. Gabby is confused.

Ooooohhhh. Gabby understands now, Fire Fox is speaking of herself in third person like Gabby does. :)

I would join Arrgh, Fire Fox, but I don't generally approve of raiding. Thanks though, I think I'd rather join an organized outfit that understands politics. The Monroe Republic does strike me as such an alliance, but Gabby does hope to rejoin his brethren among the Knights of Stormwind someday, so Gabby must wait.

They're a bunch of pirates? Wait. Gabby is confused.

Ooooohhhh. Gabby understands now, Fire Fox is speaking of herself in third person like Gabby does. :)

I would join Arrgh, Fire Fox, but I don't generally approve of raiding. Thanks though, I think I'd rather join an organized outfit that understands politics. The Monroe Republic does strike me as such an alliance, but Gabby does hope to rejoin his brethren among the Knights of Stormwind someday, so Gabby must wait.

Church got TMR rolled without even telling his own government he was doing it. Your right, that sounds pretty organized.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Church got TMR rolled without even telling his own government he was doing it. Your right, that sounds pretty organized.

I did not we called for a vote on the matter and the voting was all in favor of war and we didn't get rolled

I mean we are still here and we are still growing

Also we lost 300 points from that war as a total and now we are back with more score then we had originally

But our war is over with Arrgh now your war is with Guardian and Mensa HQ good luck with that

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer