Elder Scrolls Online Anyone?

Prezyan

With the Christmas Steam sale I bought ESO. Anyone play? Also any pointers/tips? (I bought the Imperial Edition)

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Wow you were robbed even if the game was for free.

But that was your choice.(I don't really really really like it).

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Wow you were robbed even if the game was for free.

But that was your choice.(I don't really really really like it).

Well so far, I believe it was worth every penny.

But that was just my choice. :P

How do you like it? I never actually played it, even though I love the Elder Scrolls series. I haven't exactly heard great things. :v

I have found it incredibly fun, sure its a little different than say Skyrim or Oblivion, but thats what makes it unique! I've had constant fun, even when the bosses kept on whoopin' me ;P

What exactly is the storyline like? I'd like to know more about the game, but refuse to gather the wherewithal to actually experience it knowing I prefer the solitude characteristic of Bethesda's RPGs

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

What exactly is the storyline like? I'd like to know more about the game, but refuse to gather the wherewithal to actually experience it knowing I prefer the solitude characteristic of Bethesda's RPGs

I think it's about molag bal draedric lord of domination

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

That blows way too hard for me to ever return to this thread or the thought of buying this frkn game.

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

It's Free to Play.  It's honestly not that bad.  The storyline questing in the game was pretty fun, actually.

It's just anything outside of it can be tedious.  PvP is probably the best out of all the MMOs out there, but PvE - after doing the storyline - can be highly highly repetitive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I picked it up in the sale as well. 

So far from what I seen it is amazing and probably the best Elder Scrolls game yet. I mean if I bought Skyrim for $200 I would be pissed if it wasn't anything but godly, the cost before subscription was removed must have affected peoples opinion of what they got.

It ain't Call of Duty that's for sure. 

IpHGyGc.png

I picked it up in the sale as well. 

So far from what I seen it is amazing and probably the best Elder Scrolls game yet. I mean if I bought Skyrim for $200 I would be pissed if it wasn't anything but godly, the cost before subscription was removed must have affected peoples opinion of what they got.

It ain't Call of Duty that's for sure. 

Where is this sale at?  Is it PC version?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where is this sale at?  Is it PC version?

It was on the Playstation Network store, the sale ended for some games so not sure about ESO. But yeah you would need a PS4. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

I heard that the new version is a massive improvement over the previous one. But dont go expecting this game to be a part of Elder Scrolls lore because it isnt. Its a spin-off and is not apart of the main lore. I don't have this game. but get it on PC.

bRejPUy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to play it. I just couldn't get into it for some reason. I think it is partly because it is more like a MMO and not like the main series games.

I enjoyed playing it with my friends, but found it tough to do some of the quests by yourself.

I am definitely hooked on this game. You can make some very interesting builds for pvp.

I usually just stick in cyrodill and group up with people trying to take keeps, but recently I've been trying to level up my sorc.

PVE is a bit dull in my opinion, but that might just be because ive done most of the beginning quests already about 10 times because I cant stop making characters.

I am definitely hooked on this game. You can make some very interesting builds for pvp.

I usually just stick in cyrodill and group up with people trying to take keeps, but recently I've been trying to level up my sorc.

PVE is a bit dull in my opinion, but that might just be because ive done most of the beginning quests already about 10 times because I cant stop making characters.

meh.jpg

The MMO people are here.

Jk.;)

Hey I like a good storymode as much as the next guy, but I had been wanting an elderscrolls mmo for a long time before they released it :P

OK you may pass :)

• 1 year later...