Star Wars: The Force Awakens Spoilers -View at Your Own Risk-

Dwemyrn

The Sith Lord in the movie is Han Solo's son.

Han Solo dies.

Han Solo's son kills him,

Luke Skywalker is found and the movie ends.

Rey is the name of the female in the movie.

Rey is a Jedi.

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Ummmm.... Han solo is not a sith, the sith are wiped out along with the empire. Hans son is a force user of the darkside. For the record the movie is fantastic, I have already seen it twice.

Typo... :P

!@#$ you.

!@#$ you.

Did say view at your own risk. Even added spoilers. Your fault. 

Yeah, this movie sounds like it sucks.

It was rather great other than the abrupt ending. 

Does anyone else think it is odd that the light sabers are cutting down trees but when Rey hits Kylo Ren in the face he gets a little scratch but seems to be mostly ok?

Could be one of these macguffins http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Lightsaber-resistant_materials

UedhRvY.png

Rey*

Also I agree starting a thread just to say spoilers is !@#$got move. Like what compelled you to do this?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

It's one thing to start up a thread for discussion that contains spoilers in it, but it's another thing to just post up the most spoiler parts of the movie.

Rey*

Also I agree starting a thread just to say spoilers is !@#$ move. Like what compelled you to do this?

W7iIUJy.png

• Upvote 1

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, probably gonna watch it again this week. The casting was great, and BB-8 won my heart. 

I did not like that this plot of the movie - secret plans, evil henchmen, giant planet destroyer - is the same plot as Episode IV and VI. But that's a minor quibble. Two more years until the next one \o/

• Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, probably gonna watch it again this week. The casting was great, and BB-8 won my heart. 

I did not like that this plot of the movie - secret plans, evil henchmen, giant planet destroyer - is the same plot as Episode IV and VI. But that's a minor quibble. Two more years until the next one \o/

One. Apparently they come out once every year.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Oh, I meant Episode VIII. But yeah, non-episodic movies like Star Wars: Rogue One are going to be shown in-between the formal episodes. So you're right, Star Wars is Star Wars. Yay \o/

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Just got back from seeing it, good stuff. \o/

Also, to those complaining about posting a thread of spoilers - what did you expect? If you clicked a thread where it clearly states a spoiler warning, and then went on to click the spoilers in the OP, you deserve to have it all spoiled for you. Pretty obvious. :v

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Good news is, Because Rey didnt make out with Kylo Ren during this movie, that means they cant be brother and sister, because we know how Star wars likes to roll when it comes to siblings.

I think Rey is supposed to be Luke's daughter.

Also, to those complaining about posting a thread of spoilers - what did you expect? If you clicked a thread where it clearly states a spoiler warning, and then went on to click the spoilers in the OP, you deserve to have it all spoiled for you. Pretty obvious. :v

I kinda wanted to originally make this a discussion thread which it slightly has developed into but I figured making it a "spoiler post" and specifically saying view at your own risk would be more helpful...

Could care less about the spoilers, but creating a thread specifically to reveal the spoilers is a dick move.  Creating a thread for discussion that just so happens to have spoilers is different, however.

Go back and read the OP.  It's nothing but the spoilers.  No other content, no discussion, no questions, etc.

• Downvote 1

I routinely follow basically every thread on these forums, and even I saw the email alert for a new topic and thought "I'll just leave this one for later". :P

But anyways, needs more Jar Jar. :ph34r:

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1