My Final Decree

Thalmor

M7vf21L.png

By royal decree and through the approval of my members, I declare that The Evenstar Empire will merge with Odd Squad over the course of the next 72 hours.

All government functions will be suspended indefinitely.

The past 8 months for The Evenstar Empire have been relatively uneventful (and I mean that in a good way), and I'm proud of my time as Emperor of The Evenstar Empire. My only real regret is that I never did establish a whole lot of contact with the larger, more established alliances like I should've. Still, it's been a blast managing this project of mine, and I'm pleased with the overall experience.

Peace! ;)

-Thalmor

Edited by Thalmor
  • Downvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

There is a error in the OP that lists "Emperor of The Evenstar Emperor" which should of course be Empire. 

Anyway, something that was inevitable after certain events, good luck to all involved... though... this'll take Odd Squad past rank 20 and I recall Katerina saying OS always collapses once they reach that. 

Well, I wish all parties well in your endeavor going forward. 

o/ Odd Squad

Farewell Evenstar Empire, you had a good run.  ^_^

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

I recall Katerina saying OS always collapses once they reach that. 

Only happened once. We've grown up a lot since, I've toned down a bit in terms of crazy (sought out the help I needed and got a lot of support from Katerina.) We're looking forward to shedding our micro skin and going big league, we've matured to an extent but we're still Odd Squad so we're still gonna likely do some weird things, or make people look at us and think what the !@#$, but that being said, we hope to continue to grow and become a strong force. Especially since a lot of you claimed we'd fail next year, that's our motivation to keep going and prove ya'll wrong. I hope to get some old and new relations with people but also relative stay out of people's hair and try not to annoy ya'll too much.

Needless to say, with TEE coming to OS we will be having a bit of a government shift, and I will assign Thalmor to the Foreign Relations and I will likely have him announce the slight government shift on either an alliance post or on an OS blog post. 

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Sorry Evenstar...you guys weren't bad.

It's like combining something decent and horribly shitty and weird...and it ruins the decent thing.

Condolences.

Well not shitty and weird. Just weird.

Edited by Eric

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Sorry Evenstar...you guys weren't bad.

It's like combining something decent and horribly shitty and weird...and it ruins the decent thing.

Condolences.

Well not shitty and weird. Just weird.

ODD squad

The Great Emperor of New Scandinavia