Spy Perks

LordRahl2

Sheepy, If you are going to make silly Perks for missiles (the chem weapon one) then you need to offset it with an equally silly Spy perk that makes killing missiles a realistic thing.  I don't really care what it is (I could make something up I guess) but otherwise you are just imbalancing the spy/missile/nuke side of combat.

kthxbye

• Upvote 6

-signature removed for rules violation-

• Administrators

The chem wep one is totally OP

I'll probably change it to make it more expensive yet. I've made a couple of other changes to perks so far as well.

But what do you propose for Spy perks? Best I can think of is a perk for reduced mission costs, and a perk for reduced upkeep costs. Or maybe a perk that makes your spies more powerful on offense, and one that makes them more powerful on defense? Hmm... I suppose there's something to work with there.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'll probably change it to make it more expensive yet. I've made a couple of other changes to perks so far as well.

But what do you propose for Spy perks? Best I can think of is a perk for reduced mission costs, and a perk for reduced upkeep costs. Or maybe a perk that makes your spies more powerful on offense, and one that makes them more powerful on defense? Hmm... I suppose there's something to work with there.

It's not the price- the point of things like this are to make equally valuable perks that people will choose depending on their particular needs. However in this case the chemical weapons perk is a total no brainer regardless of cost- and because of that the gas masks perk is also a necessity. That will just result in the status quo for most people but with higher manufacturing costs.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Yeah upping the cost of that chem perk is probably not the answer.  Reducing its effect would be the more obvious method.  As it stands everyone will need masks for their soldiers making it a required PS(Perk Slot) which you should avoid imho.

Spy perks could be something like:

W Perk: After successful hit opponent cannot build new missiles/nukes for X number of turns

X Perk: Kill more Missiles/Nukes per hit

Y Perk: Stack with CIA for more OPS per turn

Z Perk: Ability to hit an opponent for a 4th/5th time per day

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

www.politicsandwar.com/test/

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Sheepy:

SPY PERK = CHEAPEST SPY MISSION IS FREE

Give me a reason to use my spies for what they were made for: topkeks. Plus now there's actually something to do ingame every day. Get some more creative people into your super sekrit planning group, I have dank ideas for dayssss.

Edited by Syrup
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

How about making an option for spies to assassinate enemy generals?

If you are successful the enemy cant ground attack anyone for a set amount of turns like 1 or 2

Assassinate steel producer ceo= Steel production goes down

Assassinate resource producer ceo= resource goes down

Assassinate navy officer = No ship attacks for 1 or 2 turns

Spies could save and buy time 

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

That would be a good idea^^

And while your at it add a title for the head of each which every nation can customize

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Spies are so fun this way. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Trained Assassins - Your spies will now have a 10% greater chance at killing enemies spies (Offense or Defense)

Sabotage- Your spies will now have a 15% higher success rate whem targeting enemy Missiles/Nukes

High Command- After investing x amountbof perk points, you are now able to run an additional spy op per day. *Nations must have CIA project in order to unlock this perk

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png