Alternative for Nukes: EMP

Kim Jong-Il

So 0zon3 and I were having a chat about EMP's and how they work in real life, and he had the bright idea of adding this concept into the game

So this is how it would work: 

- enemy troops work at 75% efficiency

- power plants require twice the amount of resources to be powered

- effective for 30 turns

- still auto beiges opponent

Instead of straight up nuking someone and doing heavy infra damage, this is what an EMP would do

This would be a more efficient way of using your nukes if you're not at a high enough level where the infra damage would be worth it

• Upvote 5

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Perhaps also include the effects of increased population approval rating because of the pretty lights of the Van Allen effect? :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artificial_radiation_belts

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Perhaps also include the effects of increased population approval rating because of the pretty lights of the Van Allen effect? :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artificial_radiation_belts

I never thought of that. lol.

I never thought of that. lol.

lol, I'm totally bashing your balls, Van Allen effect gives peeps cancer, lol. 

Edit: Plus, if an emp happens, all the lights will go out. That means no internet. And if I didn't have internet, I would go ape #@$% and hate whoever was in charge. 

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

just gonna bump this

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg