A Note on Guardian and The Seven Kingdoms

Impero

Well said and well written, I agree that although some people see reps as silly I think it does make alliance take at least some responsibility and may stop them from doing such things in the future.

• Upvote 5
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

-snip-

I agree with all of this.

Be the big person alliances that you are SK and Guardian and take responsibility or you can continue to whine like brats. But if you do whine, please bring cheese and apple slices.

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 3

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Moreso than anything else, reparations are a closure to a war. Pay the reps, and we will feel that the business is done. Spit in our faces, and stubbornly reject reason, and there will always be unfinished business hanging over the end of this war.

• Upvote 1

Moreso than anything else, reparations are a closure to a war. Pay the reps, and we will feel that the business is done. Spit in our faces, and stubbornly reject reason, and there will always be unfinished business hanging over the end of this war.

Completely agree. Such responses set the stage for poor relations in the future. Poor relations usually don't turn out well... :-/

Viridian Entente

Secretary of State

There will always be "unfinished business" if its not on your side it'll be on theirs. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

There will always be "unfinished business" if its not on your side it'll be on theirs. 

We can't control how they will think, feel, or act. Only control how we will.

Their business was to destroy VE. That business isn't unfinished, it has ceased to be a possibility for them. Maybe down the road they will look to do it again, but Guardian and SK will never again be able to threaten VE's existence in the ways that they have tried to threaten us since our inception.

But we have long memories, and we will be around for a long time. We can either choose to remember Guardian and SK as the alliances that !@#$ed up and made right by it, or the alliances who !@#$ed up, and then !@#$ed up again, and then !@#$ed up again after that, until people forget that they were ever able to not !@#$ up.

• Upvote 1

The most important point is: Guardian and SK could afford many hundreds of millions of $$$ to militarize in order to cause many Billions of $$$ of damage, but they can't afford a fraction of this sum to repair a tiny fraction of this damage? This is a friggin' joke. You're lucky we didn't asked for twice that much, we should've. Your banks ain't dry and you now have choice spend those millions on reps or spend them on trying to deal even more damage and utterly failing.

I honestly think you should stop posting in such a manner that it makes VE look bad

I wholeheartedly agree, but no one should be offended/take what he says too seriously.

Ben is a good guy, he's just...enthusiastic. 

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Or perhaps they know they'll get to a point where there is no benefit to you guys to keep war on them.  Your high scores will be left out of battles and have to rely on the smaller score guys.

Slandering them as such isn't a good way to handle this.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Iso, I'm not passive aggressive, I'm always openly aggressive cause I don't !@#$ around, never do I !@#$ around.

Buor, funding our smaller guys to keep them utterly destroyed ad infinitum won't cost us a thing and will bring much joy, if they think that way they're very wrong.

Edited by Ben Maxwell

Or perhaps they know they'll get to a point where there is no benefit to you guys to keep war on them.  Your high scores will be left out of battles and have to rely on the smaller score guys.

As many people are quickly leaning, that issue is vastly overrated. The idea seems to come more from supposition then actual practice, and now that such a situation is live it clearly is a lot less of an issue then many thought it would be.

imperosig.png

As many people are quickly leaning, that issue is vastly overrated. The idea seems to come more from supposition then actual practice, and now that such a situation is live it clearly is a lot less of an issue then many thought it would be.

As long as you have a huge numerical advantage in their bracket, it shouldn't be a problem. If you get numerical parity, and most of your low-tier guys are low organically while theirs have been beaten down... They will have a much higher military capacity than most people organically in the low tiers. I still think that would turn out to be a substantial advantage, I know it did for me.

As long as you have a huge numerical advantage in their bracket, it shouldn't be a problem. If you get numerical parity, and most of your low-tier guys are low organically while theirs have been beaten down... They will have a much higher military capacity than most people organically in the low tiers. I still think that would turn out to be a substantial advantage, I know it did for me.

Indeed it does for some, but we are finding out on the whole that just didn't turn out to be true. For the ones that do have the ability to cause problems, we have people who were knocked down ourselves to handle them. As long as the slots are full (like you said, numerical advantage is the important factor) and coordination is good, it is a very simple process, as you can tell by SK and Guardian's score/a flip through their nations the last day when the beige's started to come out.

I do think though that Guardian and SK themselves thought the third round would go differently once they were in the mid tier, and they were banking on the factors you described above to come into play. I guess it's just a lesson learned though for them for next time at this point.

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png

Ok, I'll shut up now. Impero is bringing same points I do but in a much more diplomaticly valid way. Sorry guys and to all those sorry ass aggressors in SK and Guardian - be thankfull it's Impero and Moonpie you're dealing with and that it's not up to me to decide what happens next.

What I took it as was that if Guardian and SK don't pay up, they'll make sure that both aa's won't ever get bak up to where they were perched again. The fact that their gov's are being pig-headed and ignorant is only going to hurt them in the future. THey're lucky that no one else demanded reps from them. They can sit and bystand as every other aa grows and accels while they have nothing to do besides get knocked back down and out of range until they come to their senses. It's their choice, not VE's, to assure their peace.

• Upvote 4

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg