Terradoxia DoE

Morgan

"The cat is out of the bag." - Ivan. The United States of Terra and Paradoxia have decided to unite and form Terradoxia. The merge process is still underway, but should be completed shortly. All of our treaties are carrying over. We do not have a flag or a written constitution/charter yet. However, we do have a forum and IRC channel. We will be completing our constitution and getting a flag in the next week. Thanks for all of the support from all of our friends!

http://terradoxia.enjin.com/forum

IRC Coldfront #Terradoxia

I like the name

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

o/ friends

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Lol. 

"Hurry up and announce your existence and treaty before Rampage raids you" - Ivan

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

All of our treaties are carrying over.

All of them? I thought UST only had a single one?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Paradoxia had a MDP or something with the UPN, assuming "we" covers both UST and Paradoxia.

It was upgraded to an MDP? When did that happen? Also, I may not be gov anymore but last I heard you are supposed to confirm these types of things before saying they exist.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Congrats :). May Terradoxia prosper

Also, the BoC-UST MDAP has transferred to Terradoxia. And The United States of Terra and Paradoxia AAs will be under protection until the merger is complete and/or until June 1st.

o/ Terradoxia

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously