Announcement from BoC's Foreign Ministry

Ashland

Where's the content? 10/10 best post ever

Edit: Not going to wait for a fixed OP since I already know what this is.

About !@#$ time this got finished.

o/ BoC

o/ Blocs

o/ TC

o/ Edit Button

o/ Preview Button

o/ BBcode mode

Down with WYSIWYG editor!

o/ Use Full Editor Button

o/ Things

o/ Time

o/ Impatience

Edit v2: Electric Bungalow

We left because we believed it was time to strike out on our own.  I defend that action to this day.

You weren't even !@#$ there when that decision was made. Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Whoop! Whoop! Bloc master race!

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Glad to see Ashland's hostile takeover of BoC went well! o/ Cirrus Bank \o

EDIT: In the unlikely event that this is something else, congratulations on that I guess. :x

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Congrats on reforming the Citadel Council, I always thought second time would be the charm!

Edit: Well, wrong bloc. Hooray for more meat shields!

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Its a secret so secret even I don't know it.

edit:

giphy.gif

Edited by fistofdoom

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

-snip-

It's only a matter of time until UPN reforms PPC too. You allowed this to happen.

This is why you don't retire, m8

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's only a matter of time until UPN reforms PPC too. You allowed this to happen.

This is why you don't retire, m8

The almighty GUN will rise again. You have been warned.....

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Good job guys. Also, Ashland, hurry up with that coup we planned.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

So this one goes out to all the unsung heroes of BoC, those who don't get enough recognition:

Ivan: You are a relatively new member of gov.  You keep pestering everyone to write in your newsletter.  From day one, we admired your genial attitude and your desire to leave things better than you found them.  You are everything that a good member is: Active, loyal, kind, and inquisitive.  You ask questions that are pertinent and none that are not.  You are a credit to your alliance and to your position.  Thank you so much for being with us.  We have enjoyed every minute.

fistofdoom: You are perhaps the nicest person on Orbis and have been the official peacemaker of our gov for as long as I can remember.  When there is a fight, you break it up any way you can.  I've never seen you take anything to heart and you've always got something funny to show or tell us at hand at a moment's notice.  Thank God for you, or we'd be at each other's throats by now.

Goomy: You've filled several positions in gov, but you will always be fondly (maybe painfully) remembered for your service in the Finance department.  Your reformative touch was incredibly important to BoC.  We were too gung ho about our bank and we had the attitude of a second or third page alliance towards it despite being on the first page.  Gov members would routinely put things in or take them out at leisure, nobody would keep track of it, and it was a mess.  You brought order where there was chaos.  Were we all really annoyed when we got our first PMs from you asking us about what we were doing taking 315k from the bank? Sure.  We called them Goomygrams, by the way.  But something was amiss and you corrected it.  Part of the professionalism that BoC's Ministers now have with regard to financial matters is because of you.  We can never thank you enough.

McHenry: You're a member of the Old Guard.  You've been here even longer than me.  We can always count on you for reasonable discussion or at least someone to idle in our IRC channel and never, ever leave (literally nobody has ever seen you log off/quit).  For the first month I was in BoC, I thought you were dead. <3

Conroy: God, what can I even say about you?  You are an incredibly hard worker.  You do not accept the merely adequate: Outstanding is your adequate.  The word "no" is not even in your vocabulary.  You think you are unimportant, but you are not.  Do you have any idea how much our members respect you and look up to you?  You are an excellent internal affairs minister, an excellent recruiter, an excellent educator, and an excellent role model for our members.  Continue bringing your brand of excellence to our alliance.

BrianHurlston: I had my doubts about you.  You are foreign, after all.  I was shown when someone interviewed you for gov.  One of the things we often tell people is that when you're gov in BoC, it's not an empty title.  You'll be expected to work.  Even if that means recruiting, sending out welcome telegrams, or anything else that needs doing.  Grunt work.  You replied more or less along the lines that that's the way you'd have it, but with a lot more profanity.

McLovin: You and I go back a ways before you joined BoC.  You're incredibly loyal, competent, and an outspoken proponent of this alliance.  We couldn't ask for anything more from a member.

LoP: First of all, you're not funny.  Okay, you actually are.  You have a ton of admirable qualities.  For starters, you're the first one into a conflict with a raider or a war, even if it's a conflict you opposed.  You are always ready to pitch in, and you are vocal when defending us on IRC.  Even when it's been you, alone with your back to the wall you have given us your all.  Don't think nobody noticed that.  Because we did.  You've shown that we will always have your loyalty and you will always have our loyalty.

Estelle: You're the newbie.  You and I hit it off.  You've done everything that needed doing and then asked for more work.  I don't think I've ever seen a harder worker.  You will always have a place in BoC's gov and as my friend.

Love you too dude. I know I'm retired right now because of school but you could have given me an honorable mention. I mean you threw the Newbie in there.

• Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

Love you too dude. I know I'm retired right now because of school but you could have given me an honorable mention. I mean you threw the Newbie in there.

tell me about it I fill a little left out <_<

• Upvote 1

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Ivan: You are a relatively new member of gov.  You keep pestering everyone to write in your newsletter.  From day one, we admired your genial attitude and your desire to leave things better than you found them.  You are everything that a good member is: Active, loyal, kind, and inquisitive.  You ask questions that are pertinent and none that are not.  You are a credit to your alliance and to your position.  Thank you so much for being with us.  We have enjoyed every minute.

Well thanks Ash. And I was first.. woot!

Glad to finally have this posted and done with :D

o/ BoC

o/ tC

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously