Z-1 Virus Panic

Fox Fire

RoFGame2_zpsv9bni7jv.png

Earlier this evening, a passenger plane carrying 200+ people was shot down over Detrathe airport. The aircraft was a passenger plane traveling from the 2nd Armenian Empire to Foxburo. The aircraft arrived over Foxburo airspace shortly after the borders were closed. The aircraft was immediately given instructions to to turn around and land at another airport outside the country.

Despite 3 warnings from air traffic control, and according to radar data, the aircraft appeared to make a descent towards the airport in Detrathe where it appears it was attempting to land. Military command monitoring the airspace made the call to shoot the aircraft down. Seconds later, two SAMs fired from undisclosed locations outside the town were fired and hit the aircraft as it burst into a fireball. 

Rescue crews have not been dispatched to the wreckage. Instead, special forces have been dispatched to kill all survivors and recover any and all material considered suspicious or possibly important.

President Fox Fire has expressed condolences to the families of the lives lost in the incident. On board the plane are believed to be at least 110 2nd Armenian Empire citizens, possibly over 20 Foxburo citizens and a collection of other passengers from various nations.

This action seems to have been taken by the military in enforcement of the border closing due to the recent outbreak of a strange but terrifying virus that broke out in the nation of UKF earlier this week that Foxburo scientists have labeled "Z-1".

According to statements from the government, no bodies shall be returned to their respectful nations, but instead, will be incinerated and buried, although some leaked information suggests that some remains may be taken to government facilities for testing.

FJLogo_zpshj4nnqt5.png

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

While we mourn our loss, you did the right thing. But the bigger question is: We only had one case in our borders, and that was a foreign national. How could the pilot have been infected?

We weren't prepared to take any chances.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--