They grow up so fast...

LordStrum

Qtvc2Ly.pngK01a15M.jpg

Well, everybody has to grow up someday. The Black Knights are finally legal, and ready to take on the world. Of course, you can't do it alone. Everybody needs a few good friends along the way. Today, the Black Knights and the Syndicate evolve their friendship, from the playground to the campus dorms.

I:

The Black Knights and the Syndicate will not attempt to unify their fraternities (unless, of course, there is booze).

II:

The Black Knights will not challenge The Syndicate to a fight in public, and vice versa. Instead, they will take it behind the dumpsters and attempt not to leave permanant damage.

III:

Both parties will inform each other about other kids who are "just looking for a good time".

IV:

If either tS or BK gets jumped in the parking lot after class, the other guy promises to stand up for him.

V:

If either tS or BK needs to beat up a kid for his lunch money, the other party has the option to join in for a split of the profits.

VI:

As great as college is, it does not last forever. Should one of these parties decide that it is time to get a real job and grow up, they have 72 hours to send tickets to their graduation.

Signed for the Syndicate:

Manthrax, Director of Accounting

Roy Mustang, Director of Acquisitions

Partisan, Director of Marketing

Flame of the Flawed, Supervisor of Human Resources

Jessica Rabbit, Supervisor of Accounting

Moufassa, Supervisor of Advertising

Signed for the Black Knights:

mYzElbD.png

nTXbbKP.png

MDEnP1v.png

30FvhFC.png

xhi4wvk.png

h6F647E.png

TaEdtuh.png

• Upvote 5
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

o/ BK and tS

Edit: Almost forgot... ayy lmao

Edited by Yosodog

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Love the signatures :P you guys are my favorite. (Sorry Shellhound)

Ayy lmao

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Blood for the Blood God!

Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Treaties for the Treaty Web!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Congratulations and more monies for all.

o/ tS

o/ BK

ayyyy 420 posts

• Upvote 2

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

ayyyy 420 posts

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Forgot to say something earlier

ayy lmao

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

ayyyy 420 posts

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

It's awesome to see someone we nurtured be able to come up and stand on the same stage with us.

o/ ayy lmao

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

o/ LordStrum

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif