Protests in Foxburo

Fox Fire

Foxburo-In-Game_zpswf0klhzi.jpg

Protests have erupted in the city of Swords today in response to the government closing several shopping malls and constructing steel mills across the country. The protests seem to be in opposition of the Communist Parties recent policies focused on manufacturing which has hurt commerce across the nation in recent months. Another message that seems to be carried by the crowd is outrage over leaked intelligence suggesting the Foxburo military may have carried out a massacre of up to 300 people in the city of Niagara Falls during the conflict with Canada, and that the 37 soldiers killed after the city was taken may have been murdered by their own comrades.

hqdefault.jpg

A group of protesters burning a communist flag in the city square.

Premier Fox Fire has ordered police forces to monitor the situation and arrest law breakers, but warned not to attempt to break up the protests. Fox Fire has also ordered police to watch and protect key locations throughout the city after a steel mill outside the city was shot at. No injuries have been reported and the protests at the city square appear to be peaceful, aside from misc littering and minor vandalism reports.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--