That sweet sound of gold on a bosom

Greene

arrghmerc.png

Arrgh and the Cobalt Clique have some common traits. We both like women, we both like beer, and we both like gold. Furthering our mutual interests, the following accord has been met;

Arrgh has agreed to be hired by the Cobalt Clique to provide active Privateering support for the Cobalt nations. Any nation raiding Cobalt will themselves be raided by Arrgh.

Cobalt Clique will provide compensatory gold to the brethren Pirates, and booze, and women in the pubs.

In the event that Cobalt has a need for a mercenary for hire, Arrgh will be the first port of call.

Signed for the Admiralty, Ogaden

Signed for the Cobalt Clique, Grealind, Cyradis, Rob Ap Ioan, and the whole Clicky Clique

edit: fixed a typo

Edited by Grealind
  • Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

This isn't even an oDP, the !@#$?

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So Arrgh can be hired as mercenary of yours?

hmm, maybe they are more effective than Noir alliance then. or maybe just a set of different favor of ice-cream (Mercenary job) for different people.

Arrgh I'm sure can act as a perfectly fine Mercenary group. Even I have respect for their abilities. I wouldn't say they are more effective per say, but certainly capable.

Besides, there is plenty of work to go around.

q8nfyvc.gif

arrghmerc.png

Arrgh and the Cobalt Clique have some common traits. We both like women, we both like beer, and we both like gold. Furthering our mutual interests, the following accord has been met;

Arrgh has agreed to be hired by the Cobalt Clique to provide active Privateering support for the Cobalt nations. Any nation raiding Cobalt will themselves be raided by Arrgh.

Cobalt Clique will provide compensatory gold to the brethren Pirates, and booze, and women in the pubs.

In the event that Cobalt has a need for a mercenary for hire, Arrgh will be the first port of call.

Signed for the Admiralty, Ogaden
Signed for the Cobalt Clique, Grealind, Cyradis, Rob Ap Ioan, and the whole Clicky Clique

edit: fixed a typo

So you renamed the Celestial Union (I'm guessing to lower your notereity) but make a scumbag like this so people know it's still you guys? You certainly know how to make a crappy name for yourself in an alliance that isn't even technically yours.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

The founder left CU and before that was on a slow decline.

He was Pres, then Vice Pres, then gov member, then regular member, and now he is gone and somewhere else.

The founder left CU and before that was on a slow decline.

He was Pres, then Vice Pres, then gov member, then regular member, and now he is gone and somewhere else.

The founder was joshua granger and they slowly deranked him till he had no power and didn't want to be there anymore.

The founder was joshua granger and they slowly deranked him till he had no power and didn't want to be there anymore.

he's here with me.

Oh I see. Well it was his fault really for handing over the reigns of power just because Grealind made some crappy forums.

Anyways. I have nothing against him and was honestly surprised when I saw that he wasn't apart of CU anymore.

(I had assumed that his "fall from power" was self-inflicted as in he didn't want anything to do with leadership, sorry for misunderstanding)

Edited by Mayor

Oh I see. Well it was his fault really for handing over the reigns of power just because Grealind made some crappy forums.

Anyways. I have nothing against him and was honestly surprised when I saw that he wasn't apart of CU anymore.

(I had assumed that his "fall from power" was self-inflicted as in he didn't want anything to do with leadership, sorry for misunderstanding)

Well Josh is kinda stupid. Grew up with him. 

• Upvote 1

Arrgh!

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

Er? Not that it really matters at this point, but the reason that Joshua Granger was gradually de-ranked was due to either his inability to or refusal to be more active and involved in the alliance and government.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth