Announcement From ESA

Aksel

newnewlogo_zpsdsandb2d.png

People of Orbis,

Over the past few days (as you know) BoC and the ESA have been at war. You've seen the DoW, the thread, and the bickering - but today, it all comes to closure.

As you have seen, the claims against ESA have been, primarily, towards myself and how I represented myself throughout the Citadel Council. Through the documents you have seen where my language has been harsh, my attitude and my actions have been poor, and all of this led to unneeded and unwanted tension and stress. There are many things we all could have done, said, and we could have acted differently - unfortunately, it didn't turn out that way. Since our departure from the Citadel Council, I have personally been reflecting on everything that has happened and I have seen several ways we all could have done better and ways I could have handled myself better.

There are many other topics I could divide up and explain how they were handled incorrectly, but that would keep you guys here for an unnecessary amount of time. I am here to complete the terms given to me by BoC - to apologize.

[22:44:55]  <LF[boC]> here are our Terms, You make a public apology to BoC and UST on the 4th, and war ends. We go our separate ways.

I want to make it clear that this apology is coming from me, The Speaker - as my command staff stayed calm and cool throughout the Citadel Council and council discussions. As I was the one who acted as the "speaker" of ESA's group of councilmen - the fault and blame falls down onto my shoulders - and I can recognize that the fault is my own.

Therefore, I do hereby apologize for my actions, attitude, and the mistreatment of and towards the Brotherhood of the Clouds as well as the United States of Terra. An additional term; I would also like to identify my position in handling the work to drop the controversial military use amendment - so here goes.

Ashland and I were speaking at length about the amendment on IRC. We both agreed that dropping the amendment would be the best for the Citadel Council as we really didn’t think the military amendment through - we agreed, therefore I posted a proposal in Citadel Council forums in addition to other information about GR and Arrgh moving to the White Sphere. This was posted up for discussion by the Citadel Council. So, my position on going to war with GR and Arrgh through private talks was to go on the offensive as I did state to Cynic and Ogaden - however, after speaking to Ashland - it was decided to propose the revision of the amendment to a foundation of diplomacy and a more peaceful approach to all on the White Sphere.

Those of you who push for war might see this as a weak move - but what I want known is, I want what is best for my members and a war is not what is best. It is obvious that ESA got its !@#$ pushed in, now it is time to move forward, respectively and respectfully.

o/ BoC - Great Job out there.

o/ ESA Servicemen and Command Staff

o/ Jodo bc Noir

I would personally like to thank LF - for conducting civil conversations with us throughout the terms process.

o/ LF

Edited by The Speaker
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Speaker ^_^

Attention all BoC and Noir forces, offer peace to all ESA nations ASAP. Any BoC nation still at war with a ESA nation after 24 hours of this post will be dealt with accordingly. I would like to thank all BoC members that fought in this war, and for the hard work of my staff that did all the behind the scenes work. It is greatly appreciated. Also, I'd like to say thank you to Jodo, Commander of Noir. Best cat I ever had the honor to war with. Awards and stats are to come at a later date, along with an official name for this war.

I would now also like to ask for a moment of silence for all the brave soldiers and crewmen that lost their lives in this war. May the Dragon God Obcasus guide them to peace.

Good war ESA, good luck on your rebuilding.

o7 BoC
o7 Noir
o7 ESA

/s/
Lord Frostsword
BoC President

• Upvote 2

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

o/ opponents

o/ internet woes fixed in the nick of time

\o/ PEACE!

o/ jodo absorbing a missile for me

and increasing my desire to get my own set of fireworks

Edited by fistofdoom
  • Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

A couple departures from the version we agreed to, but I suppose nothing major.

Thank you for admitting to your mistakes instead of trying to cover them up.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

awww :/ no more fun

At least we get peace................... and pizza :D

This war was really fun everyone ^_^ and I got to meet someone with real cojones.

Gotta give props to thePVTandrew since he had the cojones to attack me instead of just defending. (failed) but this man deserves a cookie

o/ Peace

o/ Pizza

o/ Jodo the sly cat thing with missiles

o/ Australia

Edited by Brian Hurlston

eastwood.jpg

Great War all around guys.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

well that was quickie

congratz on the peace and goodluck to esa and boc moving forward. It's always tough to go from allies to enemies, let's hope this war can result in more respect for each other on and off the battlefield. 

• Upvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

well that was quickie

congratz on the peace and goodluck to esa and boc moving forward. It's always tough to go from allies to enemies, let's hope this war can result in more respect for each other on and off the battlefield. 

Quick and intense. Just the way Abbas like his...wars

Congratulations on peace lads.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif