Announcement from the Viridian Entente and The Syndicate

Impero

PgrlTyH.png

The Green Sustainability Accords

When we arrived here, we were immediately welcomed by our brothers on green, and since that time our two alliances have fostered a genuine relationship based on mutual respect. As such, I'm very pleased to announce the following treaty between our respective alliances.

Preamble:

The Syndicate and the Viridian Entente (hereafter referred to as 'The Parties') enter into this treaty of Mutual Defense and optional Aggression in the spirit of joint military cooperation, increased communication, and camaraderie. 

Article I:

The Parties agree to respect one another's sovereignty, noting that this treaty is penned with the intention of mutual benefit.  

Article II:

The Parties agree to mutual public respect and will abide to resolving any differences in private.

Article III:

The Parties agree to share information found that could threaten the safety of the other. The Parties are encouraged to share technological and monetary assistance with the other if requested. 

Article IV:

Should either of The Parties come under attack, the other will provide military assistance. Should this military assistance be requested due to a third party treaty honoring it becomes optional.

Article V:

Should either of The Parties declare an aggressive war, the other has the option to declare in support.

Article VI:

Should either Party wish to cancel this treaty, it may be cancelled at any time with proper notification of the other Party, followed by 72 hours. After the 72 hours has passed the treaty is nullified. 

Signed for the Viridian Entente

200px-AS6veGreatSeal.gif

Impero, Lord of the Entente

Wii, Secretary of State

Moonpie, Secretary of the Interior

Goldie, Secretary of Economics

Sweeeet Ronny D, Secretary of Defense

$igned for The Syndicate:

Manthrax, Director of Accounting

Roy Mustang, Director of Acquisitions

Partisan, Director of Marketing

Flame of the Flawed, Supervisor of Human Resources

Jessica Rabbit, Supervisor of Accounting

Moufassa, Supervisor of Advertising

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

I, for one, greatly look forward to increasing comradery and prosperity on the Green Team, and am thrilled that we were able to take this first step with our good friends in VE!

o/ Viridia

o/ The Syndicate

o/ Joint Ventures!

• Upvote 1

Green is the color of broccoli, and broccoli is only good when it's steamed. So most the time you guys are just bad broccoli!

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Green is the color of broccoli, and broccoli is only good when it's steamed. So most the time you guys are just bad broccoli!

Wrong.

Broccoli is also excellent when it is covered with melted cheese.

• Upvote 2

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Wrong.

Broccoli is also excellent when it is covered with melted cheese.

Only Chinese restaurants boil broccoli.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

About time this is finalized.

o/ Syndicate

o/ VE

I still need to pronounce Viridian Entente properly though.  Vir-a-de-n En-te-ty. Idk.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

About time this is finalized.

o/ Syndicate

o/ VE

I still need to pronounce Viridian Entente properly though.  Vir-a-de-n En-te-ty. Idk.

Ver-id-ian En-tant.

• Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Ver-id-ian En-tant.

You learn something new everyday. Totally different than what I thought it was.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell