Viridian Entente - Declaration of Existence

Impero

AS6veLordAnnouncement.png

Declaration of Existence of the Viridian Entente

Numerous nations of the Viridian Entente have seen fit to migrate to this world from another, and as such it is appropriate that we make our existence formally known. You can expect our values to be similar to those ideals which we hold dear elsewhere, and we remain devoted to honor, justice, our meritocracy, and our strong military tradition. Further, true to our forum, we will continue to work for the betterment and prosperity of the green sphere as a whole.

We are open to all relations at this point, and are currently looking for allies to help us forge our way in this new world.

Myself, Goldie, or Wii  can be contacted at #ve_pnw if anyone has any matters which they wish to discuss with us.

Signed,

Impero

Goldie

Wii

Moonpie

LordSlop

faceman

Rav Menno

Grosskev

Cenopah

Cards

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

I'm very glad to see this.  There is always the debate over established alliances migrating somewhere else and carrying over same politics, grudges, etc.  I've seen both sides, but I can say that I'm all for it.  You bring in an established structure, bonds of friendship, experience in nation sims, and players to the game.  That is more than welcome here, as far as I'm concerned.  So, welcome to PW, VE!

c3Ct0v4.png

HI

3d5.gif

get out

Edited by Casey

FN4ZiQL.png

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun de Menschen das gleiche."

"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

Hey VE, welcome to the game. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Glad to see some [more] alliances making the jump, feel free to stop by #guardian any time.

You seem to have forgotten about some alliances ;)

Welcome VE!

Please drop by and let us know your intentions.

They're here to roll you :P

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You seem to have forgotten about some alliances ;)

Welcome VE!

I was talking about relevant alliances from that world making the jump under.

tbf it's been about 2 years since I was there, what the &#33;@#&#036; do I know about who's relevant there?

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png