Dutch East India Company Announcement

Clarke

We declare war against TAC, in support of our allies in the The Covenant.

Signed:

Chairman: Diabolos
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Vincent
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs: ColoringNick
Minister of Finance: TheNG
Minister of Internal Affairs: Mortimer

IpHGyGc.png

Show me the log that says EOS bite more than it can chew and need Voc and UPN to clean its mess

lol, awesome

Edited by Placentica

You can't be serious. Alright, guess I gotta go do work. 

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Oh Jesus Christ y'all this is just embarrassing. You really need all 3 of you to take TAC?

why would you fight 1v1 when you can obliterate your opponents?

y'all are trying to carry this !@#$ like some republicans and !@#$ but you ain't got it nawmsayin'

I have no idea what you're saying, no. :)

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

Oh Jesus Christ y'all this is just embarrassing. You really need all 3 of you to take TAC?

I have no idea what you're saying, no. :)

i told them they should have just went in all three together and just &#33;@#&#036;ing smash and disable TAC without remorse

wasn't my decision to make though

it isn't about need, it's about not taking more damage than you have to

and all of you are falling into the shitty elawyer trap and it's just embarrassing

you see, i've got the shotgun, and you've got the briefcase, but it's all in the game right? ;)

why would you fight 1v1 when you can obliterate your opponents?

y'all are trying to carry this !@#$ like some republicans and !@#$ but you ain't got it nawmsayin'

It's ok Hereno, you don't have to try this hard to impress EoS; you've already got the treaty. As for why wouldn't you? Personally I don't know, but if you're going to do it, go in all together (like you said) and don't agree to 1v1, because then you look like a douche. I know you don't care about that as you've proven multiple times, but yeah.

uHQTKq6.png

also what's the points of having allies if you are not aloud to use them that just makes no sense

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

i told them they should have just went in all three together and just !@#$ing smash and disable TAC without remorse

wasn't my decision to make though

it isn't about need, it's about not taking more damage than you have to

and all of you are falling into the !@#$ty elawyer trap and it's just embarrassing

you see, i've got the shotgun, and you've got the briefcase, but it's all in the game right? ;)

Yeah I'd respect that way more than how they handled it, tbh. It's not about elawyering, it's about making themselves look like incompetent !@#$. But you knew that, you aren't stupid. Hey though, maybe all that water you're carrying for The Covenant will impress them enough that you'll get a pat on the head or something. 

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 2
wF9Bjre.gif

It's ok Hereno, you don't have to try this hard to impress EoS; you've already got the treaty. As for why wouldn't you? Personally I don't know, but if you're going to do it, go in all together (like you said) and don't agree to 1v1, because then you look like a douche. I know you don't care about that as you've proven multiple times, but yeah.

>thinking i care what any of you think of me

tumblr_lk4tfj3pG91qas5xlo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'd respect that way more than how they handled it, tbh. It's not about elawyering, it's about making themselves look like incompetent !@#$. But you knew that, you aren't stupid. Hey though, maybe all that water you're carrying for your allies will impress them enough that you'll get a pat on the head or something. 

Oh damn. 

JGx0wZV.gif 

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

Remember when this was supposed to be a 1v1? Yeah, that didn't last long.

I don't remember that, I remember people saying that and hearing them say it but I don't recall agreeing with it. 

you know what I do remember that I remember that people who were NOT fighting say that and people NOT fighting also agreeing to it

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png