The Covenant

Hansarius

I’m just going to keep this short and simple.

On the behalf of the alliances of the Brotherhood of the Clouds, the Dutch East India Company, the Empire of Spades and the United Purple Nations I present the Treaty of the Covenant.

TCbadge3_zps02439c4b.jpg

The Covenant

Articles I: Non-Aggression and Intelligence Cooperation

A. Signatories to this agreement agree not to enter into military action against one another.
B. Should a dispute arise between alliances or members of the alliances in this agreement then these disputes will be resolved peacefully through private channels.
C. If information is obtained by one signatory that is damaging to the security of any other signatory they are obligated to share this information.

Article II: Military Cooperation

A. Signatories agree to defend one another in the event that one comes under attack. This includes financial, political, and military assistance to the best of the signatories’ abilities.
B. Should signatories choose to engage in offensive warfare they must inform the designated representatives of the other as early as possible and no later than 24 hours before action is taken.
C. All signatories of this treaty has the option to participate in offensive action taken by another signatory, but is not obligated to do so.
D. These designated representatives are required to maintain operational security once informed of the planned military action whether they agree to participate or not.

Article III: Burial Protection

A: In the event that either signatories disband, the other signatories will place a seventy-two hours protection over the disbanded signatory alliance to allow the other signatories alliances members to find time to move on.

Article IV: Amending The Treaty and Modification of Membership

A. Additions or removal of any signatories must be done by a unanimous vote of the other signatories.
B. This treaties contents may be modified by unanimous consent by the representatives of all signatories.
C. Any signatory must give 72 hours notice to the other signatories if they wish to withdraw from this treaty, after which their treaty obligations are no longer in effect.

Apendixes:

A. Offensive action is here defined as The first party to have declared war upon another nation or alliance, whether it is a direct assault or declaration of intent.
B. Defensive action is here defined as when a foreign power declares war upon a nation affiliated with a signatoriy alliance, or foreign power declares the intent to do so.

/s/

For the Brotherhood of the Clouds

President: Lord Frostsword
Chief Justice: Fistofdoom
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Livius Clades
Minister of Defense: iljohn
Minister of Propaganda: SnackPack

For The Dutch East India Company

Chairman: Diabolos
Minister of Defense: Daedalus
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Vincent
Minister of Finance: TheNG
Minister of Internal Affairs: Mortimer

For the Empire of Spades
Ace: Casey
King: Cyradis
Jack of Clubs: Garrett Tipton
Jack of Diamonds: John Antonius
Jack of Hearts: HouseofJacks
Jack of Spades: John Henry Holliday

For the United Purple Nations 

Primarch: Hansarius
C
hief Librarian: Underlordgc
Reclusiarch: Ender Wiggin
Master of the Forge: emperor666
Lord Inquisitor: Guardofthedragon

Edited by Hansarius
  • Upvote 3

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

just remember the cloud is always watching :P

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

This is just adding BoC to the PPC... so does this mean PPC is still a thing or is it like a replacement?

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Who made the flag?

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

The Covenant needs no Flag, only an Emblem!

C5YBulm.png

This is just adding BoC to the PPC... so does this mean PPC is still a thing or is it like a replacement?

PPC? What's that?

• Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The Covenant needs no Flag, only an Emblem!

C5YBulm.png

PPC? What's that?

You don't remember our Pax Purpleish debate we had last week.

On a side note. Congrats and I wish the best for you guys.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

PPC only has two alliances. 

The real question is how many treaties do UPN and EoS share with each other.

Why the orange in the flag? You're all purple except Brotherhood, who is on white.

And congrats.

Orange is still the preferred color of VoC and will be our home again when the time is right, every other color is just a temporary color.

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

I'd like to make note that my name never intentionally is capitalized.

Edited by fistofdoom

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

You don't remember our Pax Purpalia debate we had last week.

What? I remember no Debate. And Pax Purpalia obviously means the UPN only since we had no treaties before this.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Another turn of events. Interesting.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

PPC only has two alliances. 

The real question is how many treaties do UPN and EoS share with each other.

What? I remember no Debate. And Pax Purpalia obviously means the UPN only since we had no treaties before this.

Is it any wonder outsiders are confused? Even your own allies can't keep straight what treaties you have ;)

People might also be confused because for weeks before this, the in-game alliance pages of your alliances have listed an MDoAP between VoC, UPN and EoS. (Actually they still do as of this posting. No mention of Brotherhood of Clouds there)

wF9Bjre.gif

I should point out this is the first(I think, don't think I made any) official announcement partially from VoC, we were not officially an alliance for the past 70 days until this point. 

It's amazing how a new alliance can instantly pop up and be #3. 

IpHGyGc.png

You lot are confusing...

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

People might also be confused because for weeks before this, the in-game alliance pages of your alliances have listed an MDoAP between VoC, UPN and EoS. (Actually they still do as of this posting. No mention of Brotherhood of Clouds there)

That's because UPN doesn't exist obviously, if it did, where is our declaration of existence?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

In the trash with the rest of the retards.

There's always that one guy who has to ruin it, isn't there? Perhaps this isn't the best place to take out your inane rage, but I mean, what do we know? I guess I'll just hop back in the trash, maybe find someone with more intelligence.

Anyway, 

o/ The Covenant

Good to have BoC on for the ride

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.